Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Well it came with a code for the PSO 2 alpha, which is useless at this point, it also comes with a Nagisa PSP theme.

Did you check to see if the game was new? There's nothing more upsetting than getting a game with an already redeemed online pass.
    Like i'll use it anytime soon. My computer is terrible. That's neat! where do i redeem it when i get it?

And it should be. Unless amazon was lying. lol

Edit: I thought you meant ordering the game normally will give you these items. i feel dumb.
    Last edited by Sparks Zeta; Jun 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM.

I would be rather wary of what it shows and for $35 dollars is rather low for a new copy.

I guess I wasn't clear on that part, but either way, you'll need a JP PSN account to check if the code has been redeemed.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I would be rather wary of what it shows and for $35 dollars is rather low for a new copy.

I guess I wasn't clear on that part, but either way, you'll need a JP PSN account to check if the code has been redeemed.
    I thought it was like that because of the shipping. Like it balances out.

Ahh. -_- I guess i'll have to find out for myself in a few days. I feel uneasy though.

I would like it if amazon told me what it came with.
    Last edited by Sparks Zeta; Jun 19, 2012 at 01:03 AM.

The site I ordered from has two variations, the game itself for $67 + $5 shipping and the Premium Box for $119. Both are new, with used copies being sold out or lack of.

Still won't know until it arrives, hopefully it is a new copy and still has its code up for redeeming.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The site I ordered from has two variations, the game itself for $67 + $5 shipping and the Premium Box for $119. Both are new, with used copies being sold out or lack of.

Still won't know until it arrives, hopefully it is a new copy and still has its code up for redeeming.
    Seems like a pretty good deal. Playasia is in english? I've never been there before.

Hmm.. Because of the shipping, do you think it'll be the game? I am still paying nearly Fifty-Five dollars or so overall.

I got the price wrong on the game itself from Play-Asia, it's $59.90 + $4.90 shipping fee: http://www.play-asia.com/Phantasy_St...n-70-3ydl.html

And the Premium Box at $119.90, shipping fee varies: http://www.play-asia.com/Phantasy_St...n-70-42uj.html

I really have no idea on what it could be. It could be the game in either new or used condition, but with a price at $35 is debatable.

Edit: Frankly, I'm pretty surprised the Premium Box is still being sold anywhere considering how hell bent people were on getting into the PSO 2 alpha.

PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

It does say new. I don't know, though. It's kind of difficult trying to figure that out. Considering as how it's a shop from amazon..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie...A25UQPV1JGILIC

That's his page. He does have a good Seller rating. I'm considering on canceling my order, and getting it on Play-Asia or Yesasia, though.. I'd rather have an online pass.

It's pretty vague, and they're selling a used copy for $27? Either the game new is a great deal or something was done to it. No idea on the return policy for the place if it turns out to be a used copy.

It also doesn't help that pretty much everything on this page, is blank. No reviews, and no likes.

It also doesn't help that pretty much everything on this page, is blank. No reviews, and no likes.
    :|

Cancelling order. I have to write a message to the Shop, though. -_- That's no fun.

"Give Send us a message and a reason why"