Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question for keyboard+mouse players

I'm wondering if any of the keyboard+mouse players out there have been using/are planning on using any sort of mouse or keyboard based macros/hotkeys/quick-keys in their PSO2 playing. Being a keyboard/mouse player, I've been experimenting with it a bit, and I've found a few that I have been getting used to. Anyone else?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic71167_1.gif

I'm not using any macros that would require a specific keyboard or program, and I can't think of any that are explicitly necessary... although, you could possibly get some mileage out of a Wavedash macro.

I don't plan on using any.

Seems unnecessary imo.

While I don't see them as a necessity, I have enjoyed experimenting with them. Seems like it'd be most useful for the FO's, really. I can't imagine many HU's needing them, but for stuff like group buffs and things like that, they can be handy.

I personally don't see a need for one as of yet, but I can say that it would be more useful for a force who has more useful spells than they can put in a reasonable reach.

If any, I would use a Razer Naga (which I bought for my brother who doesn't use....) to keep everything in order so that I can keep all my actions to my right hand and keep all my movements with my left. 12 extra buttons on the mouse would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    I personally don't see a need for one as of yet, but I can say that it would be more useful for a force who has more useful spells than they can put in a reasonable reach.

If any, I would use a Razer Naga (which I bought for my brother who doesn't use....) to keep everything in order so that I can keep all my actions to my right hand and keep all my movements with my left. 12 extra buttons on the mouse would be great!
    Yeah, I've been keeping stuff like a Resta key bound, so that I can hit something that will call the appropriate key for Resta, charge it for the appropriate time, and then cast it. Makes it much easier to cast spells from cards, since you have to also focus on card throwing placement and catching them mid-air.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhypht View Post
    I'm wondering if any of the keyboard+mouse players out there have been using/are planning on using any sort of mouse or keyboard based macros/hotkeys/quick-keys in their PSO2 playing. Being a keyboard/mouse player, I've been experimenting with it a bit, and I've found a few that I have been getting used to. Anyone else?
    I doubt anyone will develop any addons (or able to) that would fully utalize heavy keybinding mouse.

PSO2 really isnt a game that requires heavy keybindings anyways.

Skilled Fighter

Didn't toy with macros at all.

I was very comfortable with the default control settings (which is rare).

I'd say the biggest improvement since PSO1/BB is how easy it is to swap between weapons now. Thank GOD.

Keyboard and mouse works perfect for rangers and hunters, but it sucked trying to play as a force. I needed three hands. I think I'll be buying one of those fancy zillion button mice before I try playing as a force again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag-X View Post
    Keyboard and mouse works perfect for rangers and hunters, but it sucked trying to play as a force. I needed three hands.
    Really? I felt right at home playing Force on KB&M. Mapped Resta to 4 and had a Rod, Talis and Gunslash on my palettes. The only buttons I really use heavily are Left/Right Mouse, Mouse Wheel Up/Down, Shift Toggle, Jump, Dash and Resta on 4.

Mapping the same Rod/Talis to your palette more than once helps. Gives you an extra three~four Tech slots with the same weapon.