Default Automate Halfline, good idea or no?

I've seen about Automate Halfline which use a mate item when your hp is low. However, anyone has tested this skill? is it a nice idea using some SP for autosaving you?

I can see it killing you more often than saving you. Chances are if you're low on HP, you're going to want to back off to a safe spot to heal, since mates (especially trimates) turn you into a sitting duck once you start using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    I can see it killing you more often than saving you. Chances are if you're low on HP, you're going to want to back off to a safe spot to heal, since mates (especially trimates) turn you into a sitting duck once you start using them.
    except there is no drinking animation when the skill activates, that's the one upside, though you could end up running out of mates quite fast this way

It has saved my butt many times

Positive: Sometimes you get an instant heal
    Negative: Low chance of happening, takes up too many SP to give it a decent chance

Really though, with proper dodging and blocking, it's something you can get away without easily.

Quote Originally Posted by buri-chan View Post
    Really though, with proper dodging and blocking, it's something you can get away without easily.
    Not to mention proper dodging and blocking is like half the fun of PSO! It definitely keeps the gameplay very engaging.

waste of sp in my eyes at the current level cap. would rather spend the remainder of my sp working towards max fury critical. not a bad skill though, i'll get it after i max fury critical>furystance>both just attack bonuses, maybe.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I got pissed when I saw this skill was in PSP2i. In a game where it's super easy to heal, you get an ability that makes it easier. So, I'm glad to hear that it's toned down here.