Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cookie?! You play PSZ? I haven't seen you since RODS. Also, interested in the Neidaryl. =o
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

That Zero Rifle...... *Drools*
    I wish I had something I could offer for it. Honestly, you may be better off auctioning it. People may pay high dollar.

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

Wow, really? What was your name on RODS? o= Are you from the g-faqs?
    Yeah, I play psz too. It's nice to see you again. c:
    I'll reserve the neidaryl for ya.

There's an auction?!?! Hmmm I don't really like auctions, so I'll take offers instead. Thank you for suggesting! ^o^b

I just did SH eternal tower recently. The only good drop was the Ainstraffe lv 3 ice over-end 29/0/028/0 o= I was like 'Just what I needed! WARIO TIME! [Soundings]' Lmao xD;;

W> to swap ainstraffe for machine % ;o;
    Last edited by CookieSundae; Jun 20, 2012 at 01:09 PM.

You prolly don't know me but if did, then you prolly know me better than anybody else here lol. But the important and creepy thing is that I know you and the wonderful services you provided to the RODS community. ^-^

Can't check my PSZ cart ATM. Playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and this game is

*ucking

AMAZING!!

What the hell have I've been doing with my life?! Like, I can't believe back then I bought Star Force over this. Actually, scratch that , I CAN believe it. I lurve Mega Man. <3

The Zero Rifle is indeed nice, but I'm actually trying to find reasons to delete mah RACAST so I'm going to hold off on the bargaining chips.
    Last edited by leviayurashyguy; Jun 21, 2012 at 01:20 AM.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

God cookie your every were haha.

Wait, isn't that Zero Rifle w/ Flame Hit the best ranged damage in the game?! The gun counterpart to this: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...2&postcount=36
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Looool, hahaha if you google "ragnarok ds cookiesundae" or some other mmo or games with my name/ign..., you'll find me. LOL lmao

but I'm not always everywhere ;o;

I'll check that game out. haha xD What game system is it for? O:

My friends are playing PSO2. It kooks so awesome! *A* I saw them fighting a red dragon boss that look like the PSZ dragon from the valley. LOL I can't play any MMO on my computer bec it's meh... ; n ; I guess I'll wait until the English version comes out.

I love playing Megaman games too, bro. ^o^b

AND LOL HAI DAI!!!!! BROOOOHHHHHH, what's uppp, man? I didn't know you have a PSO user. o=

I dunno. Alot of people like flame hit. o-o;; I keep getting ranger items from the SH tower. =.=;; I was going to make a ranger to try out the ranger loots I picked up but I don't want to delete my lv 100s. xD;; I'm more like a melee/magic person. O:

I'm taking offer on the zero rifle though. So, far I'm getting good tempting offers. *A*

Tough choices! ; o;

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

I'll bump once for today. LOL

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!