Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    You get more ammo of the special bullet from higher skill levels, which strongly suggests you need multiple rounds later on to land the effect.
    i got a good gut feeling that this is 50/50 true. i doubt you'll have to hit a mob in the same place twice for it to work in terms of weak bullet. because think about it. then you'd have to shoot the same spot twice. just doesn't seem right.

for jellen shot and panic shot, MAYYBE.

i'm more leaning towards leveling it up just gives you more elbow room and allows for missed shots/more enemies to be shot by them.

in a sense however, you're right. i do believe things like panic shot and bind bullet have relatively low efficiency at level 1, so you'd level it up to get more rounds and chances to inflict the status on those mobs.

and yeah i meant that it costs meseta to use stun grenades, but iirc it doesn't cost any PP to chuck a stun grenade.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...bInqnqqrA4QIbf

I'll probably go with this build - though one may say the points would be spent in better places... I just like the sword gear. I am however curious to what the wired lance and partisan gear do since I never used them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_9 View Post
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...bInqnqqrA4QIbf

I'll probably go with this build - though one may say the points would be spent in better places... I just like the sword gear. I am however curious to what the wired lance and partisan gear do since I never used them.
    i don't know about you but it's incredibly difficult for me to keep up my sword gear gauge with no dash attack. guarding is pretty important too, considering how much hunters use fury stance. it really does take a hit on your defense so if you mess up you get hurt bad.

if you're incredibly careful i can imagine you doing huge damage i suppose, but your damage output may suffer due to how careful you must play and inflexibly your character moves and performs due to lack of dash attack/just guards etc.
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Jun 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Well I did say probably, since I would have to put my points into something I would barely use (Guard Stance). I never got the chance to use the Step Attack or Just anything but, I am willing to give it a shot and I do realize the importance to keep the Sword Gauge up just to keep doing what one can with it.

It just makes me wonder why such a skill tree is made the way it is when particular builds is going to be at a disadvantage from another that would become the typical or practical hunter build...

Pretty much you'd be seeing everyone with wired lances / partisans on their backs... while swords would just be a sub par weapon just to swing around...

So in the regard for me to use a build to its potential: http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...!IEebInqntQuN6

are the skill tree resets free in the Open Beta?
    PSO 2 Hunter - Alreun SHIP 10 Thats right! SHIP 10!

Quote Originally Posted by LatinWolf View Post
    are the skill tree resets free in the Open Beta?
    Technically they were never free, we were just given Arks Cash to play around with. Since in Open Beta we weren't given any Arks Cash to play around with, no you cannot purchase a skill tree reset.