Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

My goodness! People cheer him on! ^.^

Thank god they're making progress with it, no matter where I go there's always some one nagging about the lack of an English patch.

I'll probably pee myself laughing if they changed the encryption every time there's a little update though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    glad I refreshed this thread page. Im amazed an encryption can be broken pretty fast. Aren't good encryptions supposed to be practically impossible/take a near infinite time to crack?
    Just depends on the type of encryption, I'm sure. If SEGA came up with their own, it probably isn't that complicated. I think it depends on the number of levels of encryption/keys they use. Could be 1, could be 20.

As long as I could read the menus and the name of things I'd be good to go.

I AM READY

I personally don't mind waiting a bit for the patch to be finished. This is proving to be great brushing up on my rusty Japanese. xD

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Alena Zouryx View Post
    I personally don't mind waiting a bit for the patch to be finished. This is proving to be great brushing up on my rusty Japanese. xD
    Well, the rest of us would love to see it completed ASAP. Many thanks to all who have been working on it!
    Character: Kain - Level 32 RAmar/Level 20 FOmar/Level 11 GUmar - Ship 2 - Block 20

Only reason why i don't care to much for the game is because i can't understand it. Yeah i grind a bit here and there but if it was in english. I would probably be online 24/7. I need this patch ASAP.

For those of you who weren't in CBT--just remember, even if this game gets patched, it's not like the coder can flip a switch and instantly translate every single item to English; they have to manually edit all the text. At best, you'll probably just get your basic UI functions and menu's translated which should be more than fine for most of you guys.

While it's likely they'll eventually manage to translate items, and maybe even some of the storyline, just don't expect too much at the start. From my impression to some of you, I think you're believing that the patch will instantly turn the game to English...and that just won't happen, at least not right away (and probably never for the voice-overs--at least until Sega releases an English version).

Hildetorr Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Hayde View Post
    For those of you who weren't in CBT--just remember, even if this game gets patched, it's not like the coder can flip a switch and instantly translate every single item to English; they have to manually edit all the text. At best, you'll probably just get your basic UI functions and menu's translated which should be more than fine for most of you guys.

While it's likely they'll eventually manage to translate items, and maybe even some of the storyline, just don't expect too much at the start. From my impression to some of you, I think you're believing that the patch will instantly turn the game to English...and that just won't happen, at least not right away (and probably never for the voice-overs--at least until Sega releases an English version).

I think as long as UI and basic menus are done most will be pretty happy.