Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm using a PS3 controller with Motion Joy but I can't assign movement to the left analog,dk what i'm doing wrong.

Starting a little too fast, I accidentally selected gamepad - I think.
    Now attempting training, and only the mouse functions as normal - wasd *immediately* starts chat.

It's gotta be in settings to switch default controls back to keyboard. & mouse, but HOW?
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

Though dated-- this post helped me so I'd like to add to it in case anyone else would like to know:

I use a wired GameStop Xbox controller, and it works just fine! (Granted, you don't get as many button options as using the keyboard, I prefer holding a controller.)

Notable points:
    1) Download the software from xbox support
    2) PSO2 will at some point ask you to calibrate your controller (ex: move joystick to left then press B).
    2.5) NOTE: The A/B buttons will be set like a play station controller: A=back, B=Accept!
    3) In the options screen you can change button functions. (ex: I changed the 'accept' command from B to A. I also found it useful to set the 'back' button on the controller to display the map instead of party commands.) HOWEVER: buttons will retain their original programming prior to your signing in (meaning B will be accept, A will be back).

Happy gaming~

Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    Starting a little too fast, I accidentally selected gamepad - I think.
    Now attempting training, and only the mouse functions as normal - wasd *immediately* starts chat.

It's gotta be in settings to switch default controls back to keyboard. & mouse, but HOW?
    Spoiler!

also, i did this out of boredom

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

If you are using a 360 original wired controller just set the game to gamepad and everything is ok, except for A and B (if you are used to 360) who are switched , you can reconfigure them if you want, or wait to get used to them, like me . In the end one button will stay without function, it's L3, I set it to show the map.

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    I'm using the wired gamestop xbox 360 controller..will that work.....

and on a side note will the voice chat possibly work through the headset for xbox 360?
    Yeah like I said, the wired controller will work just fine, but for the headset function I doubt it. But I'll try it and tell you.
    Busy doing nothing...