Default File check 103 Error

Anyone else getting this?

-Wayu

Not me. Check your "download" folder again - if it has anything other than "downloadlist" and "patchlist" files, just try resuming, like before. If not, try starting the game and see if it lets you in.

I have this same problem. Some sort of resolution would be wonderful, because my game flat will not patch and it's rather frustrating.

*still* getting an error, but it's not 103. I'm still running into error 106. I've done a ton of things, including expanding my machine's hard drive capacity to 200GB for my Windows side. I have full admin permission, I turned off every piece of security software I can possibly think of, I closed every single program, I reinstalled it 11 times... I don't know what's wrong. I have plenty of storage space, but the patcher gets to a very tiny amount and then "[No. 106]" pops up.

PSO2 file-checked and launched fine a couple days ago. Now it's broken beyond repair with a 106 error. I apologize for sounding frustrated, but this is getting absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Once I click PSO2, it shows a patcher bar which takes a millisecond, and then I'm brought to the menu for "play/settings/check files/exit". If I click "Play", the patcher starts for half a second and then I get "[No.106]" and this applies for file-checking as well.

*sigh*

I feel like I'm doing something egregiously wrong. It's never misbehaved like this.

SHIP 2 | IGN: ibock

im getting this error its a WinHTTP Error 12023 No.103 and i dunno what to do about it...i have a pic to if need