Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default Suggestion: Ship 10 as new official english ship.

(yes, I registered to post this )

Character creation on the first ships seems to already be blocked. In hindsight, this isn't very strange considering that random japanese people joining servers will probably pick the first open one, thus leading to the second server on the list being filled with non-english people pretty fast.

Ship 10 is the last server on the list right now, and will thus have the least probability of attracting random japanese players who didn't chose to roll on that server beforehand. It will thus be the ideal choice for english players to form a community that will still remain open beyond the initial few hours of playtime.

This is probably a bit late considering several people have probably rolled on server 2 already. I'm not sure how easy it is to reroll considering you only get one character slot(?), but for those of us who didn't get into ship 2, we really don't have much of a choice either way.

I'll be rolling on ship 10. Hopefully all of you will join me there!

I only got to level 2 before the lag spiked and I got disconnected, so I'm fine with moving. Not sure about everybody else though. Might be better to just let the day one frenzy die down a bit and try again.

My suggestion is either create a character in another ship, and when ship 2 gets unlocked, delete that character and go to ship 2, or wait for ship 2 to be unlocked.
    The lock is only temporary, there's no reason to choose another ship as the main english community ship, since psow is not the only english community that chose ship 2 as the main ship, and choosing another ship as the main ship will only cause further separation of the english community.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

As it's been said, the lock is temporary. This isn't going to be wiped like the other betas, I seriously doubt anyone is going to pick up and move ships now. We've had this discussion a million times already.

I'd think it's best to wait as well, but darn does it hurt to be separated right now. I really hope Sega doesn't leave it like this for the entire day or even multiple days. To think I was going to play all day today T_T

How do we know the server cap is temporary? The error wording sounds at least currently permanent unless some other official source has posted otherwise.

not only do we not know if this is permanent like CelestialBlade said but we also dont know how long this could last i dont think waiting will b an option for many of us. we can come up with another ship and for thos who want to can switch back to two if it becomes free again. just an idea. but im ok with 10 or 8 atm.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

I would suggest waiting it out. I don't think this will last more than a few days. It sounds like SEGA just wants people to spread out. I'm sure they're rather shocked at the number of people wanting to play right now, and they may be looking into increasing server space across the board. Beta is beta

I would guess that this will be a recurring problem.

Quote Originally Posted by njdss4 View Post
    It sounds like SEGA just wants people to spread out. I'm sure they're rather shocked at the number of people wanting to play right now, and they may be looking into increasing server space across the board. Beta is beta
    Yeah of course, very good point.

Still, people will be annoyed or unsure what to do, especially if all of their friends didn't get a chance to register yet (or themselves)