Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki View Post
    Its doing something that is against the TOS, which AFAIK, isn't allowed here anyways.
    Can people in the US even violate a JP TOS? Is PSO-World not a US website?

really wish people would stop trying to dance around this....

It is very simple, PSOW is an unofficial official PSO site, that said the mods do not want anything that would be considered "breaking the ToS or hacking" to be allowed here. Is that so hard to understand? Now I find it silly myself, but I also understand their stance and there for do not mine abiding the rules.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post

It is very simple, PSOW is an unofficial official PSO site, that said the mods do not want anything that would be considered "breaking the ToS or hacking" to be allowed here. Is that so hard to understand? Now I find it silly myself, but I also understand their stance and there for do not mine abiding the rules.
    Playing the Open Beta is a TOS violation upon itself, yet we're ok with it.

Cherry picking what is and isn't acceptable in the TOS reeks of hypocrisy.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post

I totally respect PSOW's stance and why they wouldn't want to take a chance on hurting their reputation with SEGA. I was just wondering if there was actually anything illegal about this, considering most of us aren't Japanese.

If we can't give links, fine. As long as I can know when it's available, I'm good. I don't have the time, patience or resources to sit around and learn kanji/hiragana just for this.

ya i feel ya lol but by time it comes out in states im sure we will learn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf019 View Post
    ya i feel ya lol but by time it comes out in states im sure we will learn lol.
    Learn Japanese in a year without a teacher?!

Quote Originally Posted by red flare graf View Post
    I totally respect PSOW's stance and why they wouldn't want to take a chance on hurting their reputation with SEGA. I was just wondering if there was actually anything illegal about this, considering most of us aren't Japanese.
    You will get arrested by the power rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chives View Post
    You will get arrested by the power rangers.
    That made me LOL, for real!

So I take it I won't get an answer from anyone, though.

For those asking when, "soon".

For those asking why...

(Snipped out unrelated info)
    [16:34] <Ekoi> Greetings. I'm not here to ask "when will it be ready." If you don't mind my asking, is there a certain reason why the PSO2 english patch isn't ready? I've heard conflicting things on forums and I figured I'd try to get it from the horse's mouth.
    [16:34] <Agrajag> Can't make it load in the game.
    [16:37] <Agrajag> Ekoi: Basically, can't build archives that the game will load at the moment. That's the only problem, but it's crippling.
    [16:37] <@Mewn> Much of it has been translated I think, although we're still waiting on Tycho to upload what he has done
    [16:38] <Bahn> but yeah, the stuff's ready but the game is going "no u" to the files they're trying to force feed to it.