Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Klona isn't that namco? That'd be a good cross-over. Someone UNIQUE anyway :|
    *Klonoa
    and god yes<3
    *Points to signature*

little iffie about namco devolping smash bros......

I hope it's a lot more competitive than the latest smash bros and soul calibur games.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

It needs to get the same level as Melee had but then with an huge adventure mode and all the extras Brawl had and then even more.

Also as much I like it, Smash bros aint Smash bros anymore if there are non nintendo characters i guess. Which is why I still got no clue why Snake and Sonic were in Brawl...Sonic is Sega and Snake is whatever created him.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    It needs to get the same level as Melee had but then with an huge adventure mode and all the extras Brawl had and then even more.

Also as much I like it, Smash bros aint Smash bros anymore if there are non nintendo characters i guess. Which is why I still got no clue why Snake and Sonic were in Brawl...Sonic is Sega and Snake is whatever created him.
    Metal Gear Solid remake was on GC, as well as Sonic games. Don't recall which, but fans demanded one of them, if I recall right.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

original MGS on NES an gameboy

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Asbel Lhant or Jude Mathis for Brawl !

I can see people being skeptical, but remember Sakurai is overseeing productions. What could go wrong?
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

And his Project Sora team and others from Nintendo are also working on it. So it's not like Namco Bandai is doing everything.

I would like seeing Klonoa in it though

And maybe Gon?

I couldn't care a whole lot less about Bamco characters making it into the game. At worst, them being involved will mean tons of on-disc locked content that you have to pay extra for, but I would hope that Sakurai has enough leverage to not let that crap fly.

I would be completely okay with a Katamari as an item though.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Tales of series in smash bros eh...GIB KRATOS! /Thread

Also characters from Xenoblade Chronicles could fit in perfectly into Super Smash games...My vote there goes to Shulk, Melia and Fiora ;3
    Fiora would be the most interesting in my opinion - Shulk's movelist would be hard to make specials out of, due to how heavy it is on support skills (Over half his movelist, in fact. The only attacks he has that aren't straight up slashes are Monado Buster/Purge/Eater/Cyclone, and Buster would have to be his forward smash, since it's just a super giant slash attack)
    Coming Soon!