Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    It needs to get the same level as Melee had but then with an huge adventure mode and all the extras Brawl had and then even more.

Also as much I like it, Smash bros aint Smash bros anymore if there are non nintendo characters i guess. Which is why I still got no clue why Snake and Sonic were in Brawl...Sonic is Sega and Snake is whatever created him.
    the reason why snake got in was because the creator of the snake series and the creator of the smash bros series were friends, snake was originally supposed to be in melee but he was cut because the metal gear series creator had asked(i think) for him to be included too late. sonic was a very popular character demanded by the smash fans and veterans since that april fools joke on an egm magazine(melee)

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Fiora would be the most interesting in my opinion - Shulk's movelist would be hard to make specials out of, due to how heavy it is on support skills (Over half his movelist, in fact. The only attacks he has that aren't straight up slashes are Monado Buster/Purge/Eater/Cyclone, and Buster would have to be his forward smash, since it's just a super giant slash attack)
    Doesn't sound to bad in my opinion. Melia would be pretty intresting to see but hard to do i guess since none of her attacks aside 2 are physicall. Would be a bit hard to fight with i think. Dunban could also make for a intresting fighter for smash series.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

If Namco does decide to put a Tekken character, it would most certainly be Heihachi or Jin. For Soul Calibur, probably Nightmare. Also pacman might appear. I don't care for their other series though but the thought of a cross-over is interesting. Nintendo hasn't introduced that many new IP characters this gen anyway so it's not like Nintendo is preventing anyone important from appearing.

I'm so glad Sakurai didn't pick Sega to work on Smash Bros or else this game would never make it outside JP. Sonic needs to dissapear from smash bros.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jun 26, 2012 at 02:31 AM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Lloyd and Kratos from Symphonia... That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Lloyd and Kratos from Symphonia... That is all
    ^my thoughts exactly, though I would not mind Simon Belmont either

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Doesn't sound to bad in my opinion. Melia would be pretty intresting to see but hard to do i guess since none of her attacks aside 2 are physicall. Would be a bit hard to fight with i think. Dunban could also make for a intresting fighter for smash series.
    The real challenge with Shulk - how do you incorporate his future hax?
    Coming Soon!

It sounds like most of the people here would like
    This
    Now thats a crossover..

So tired of Lloyd.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    It sounds like most of the people here would like
    This
    Now thats a crossover..
    Lawl that we aren't gonna get sadly.

I really don't have much to say until more details are out.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    So tired of Lloyd.

Lawl that we aren't gonna get sadly.

I really don't have much to say until more details are out.
    Shhhh we can pretend x3

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    The real challenge with Shulk - how do you incorporate his future hax?
    Hmm...Can make it his "Final Smash" somehow, like it makes your opponents attack you and Shulk dodges everything and then counters them with his Monado? like when you need to save Sharla's brother from that tentacle Mechion on top of that plateu on Bionis Leg how they all dodge and counter the tentacles

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.