Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I've decided to record all the recorded message lying around on the ground i see and the event tab scenes i see and all the things you have to see for the matter board and such... hopefully you'll be able to translate them for us ^.^

I have B-2 and B-3 recorded but due to how i recorded i need to edit the video down, but my video editing stuff (as well as my recording stuff) all decided to tell me i need to reinstall, which doesn't matter to you as i'll be done with it any second, but because of that it may take a small bit time longer that you won't notice unless you are on right now lol
    Last edited by RocSage; Jun 29, 2012 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    I've decided to record all the recorded message lying around on the ground i see and the event tab scenes i see and all the things you have to see for the matter board and such... hopefully you'll be able to translate them for us ^.^
    Pretty much throw anything in this thread and i'll translate it. My main focus is story quests, orange matter board quests, cut scenes, and cut in events, but pretty much anything that has to do with getting the story of the game across i'm willing to translate.

Can you please put the Matoi story in a spoiler box or something if you're not going to transcribe it?
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

I don't know what these say, but someone said they are for story, similar to PSO's recordings.

Message 1

Message 2

Message 3

Xeno: Hey looks like you're doing pretty well.
    Xeno: It's good to be enthusiastic, but lately darkers have been appearing so don't let your guard down.
    Xeno: But I don't think i need to be worried about you.
    Xeno: Oh by the way, if you run into Echo, tell her I've been looking for her.
    Xeno: That idiot just keeps running ahead.

This is part of a set, first you run into xeno whose looking for echo, and then you run into echo whose looking for xeno. And then in hard mode you meet up with both of them. I managed to grab some screenshots of the third one, but missed one frame. I'll have to go back and see if i can get either of the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Xeno: Hey looks like you're doing pretty well.
    Xeno: It's good to be enthusiastic, but lately darkers have been appearing so don't let your guard down.
    Xeno: But I don't think i need to be worried about you.
    Xeno: Oh by the way, if you run into Echo, tell her I've been looking for her.
    Xeno: That idiot just keeps running ahead.

This is part of a set, first you run into xeno whose looking for echo, and then you run into echo whose looking for xeno. And then in hard mode you meet up with both of them. I managed to grab some screenshots of the third one, but missed one frame. I'll have to go back and see if i can get either of the other two.
    I do believe i have those, and would have uploaded them already but was waiting for you to see what you could read or not ^.^

edit:
    Yup, I do. I'll be uploading those after these next two are uploaded which is going to take about an hour.
    When you translate these could you please also translate the name of the scene which is in the upper left hand side so I can rename the video to the name of the scene. I started recording at a point that that would be displayed for most of these.
    Last edited by RocSage; Jun 30, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

I don't know what these say, but someone said they are for story, similar to PSO's recordings.

Message 1

Message 2

Message 3

These aren't connected with the story like the red rico messages. Just to give an idea of what they say, this is a really quick translation.

On Naberius we have yet to confirm any life forms we can make contact with, and likely won't from here on.

Naberius is a planet with quick changing weather.

"Running into problems mid mission is what we can an emergency trial"

If you complete an order, 'report' becomes available.

Here's the B-3 video.
    Xeno B-3
    PSO2 B-3 scene - YouTube
    Not sure this is actually part of the main story. To summarize, you meet up with Xeno whose waiting for Echo because she slept it. Then he starts shooting the breeze explaining how client orders work. And then says, "so yeah how about i make a client order to kill some time". And then explains that you need to talk to him again to accept the order.

These aren't connected with the story like the red rico messages. Just to give an idea of what they say, this is a really quick translation.

On Naberius we have yet to confirm any life forms we can make contact with, and likely won't from here on.

Naberius is a planet with quick changing weather.

"Running into problems mid mission is what we can an emergency trial"

If you complete an order, 'report' becomes available.
    I'm betting there is lots of information in those that build the story through telling you about the environment, at least some of them... for example, that first one talks about the what we, as members of ARKS, know about the planet and it having sentient life... so if we were to come across something that looks like sentient life on that planet we'd know something is out of whack.

That, however, is not to say all of them are story related, as i know i have one i came across that tells about PSEs and is 3 bubbles long.

Not sure this is actually part of the main story. To summarize, you meet up with Xeno whose waiting for Echo because she slept it. Then he starts shooting the breeze explaining how client orders work. And then says, "so yeah how about i make a client order to kill some time". And then explains that you need to talk to him again to accept the order.
    B-3 is the Matter Board mission that originally unlocked client orders. And while these may not tie directly into the story, like PSO, it builds an atmosphere, and give different perspectives on the story...not to mention, just getting to know the characters is valuable ^.^

B-3 is the Matter Board mission that originally unlocked client orders. And while these may not tie directly into the story, like PSO, it builds an atmosphere, and give different perspectives on the story...not to mention, just getting to know the characters is valuable ^.^
    Definitely agree with you on that point. Right now there are more than enough events to track down and translate, so I'd like to focus on getting these done before branching off.

Also note. Added Redda and Matoi 4.
    Last edited by Kion; Jul 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM.