Default Is there a way to turn off weather effects?

My wife is running PSO2 on a low-end laptop with an integrated Intel Graphics HD. While on low settings, she gets around 30-40 FPS and the game is entirely playable-- except when weather effects start showing up.

After about a minute or so, rain, fog, and sandstorms will cause her graphics drivers to crash and the game to close out. While we intend to build her a new PC within the next week or so, is there any way to toggle off the weather effects in the game? I think this would solve her issue.

Thanks in advance!
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Doesnt turning the shaders off pretty much make the weather effects none excistant?

It does for the most part (she pretty much just told me her screen gets lighter/darker during the sandstorm, for example). Since it was just the presence of the weather effects that seem to crash her, I was hoping there'd be some way to disable what it was triggering entirely. I had noticed in another thread that there was a way to turn off motion blur, so I guess we'll toggle off all of those settings to see if it helps.
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!