Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It'd be nicer if they had more evolutions i guess, leveling at 30 then 100 seems... eh..

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Actually, if people complain during a testing phase, shouldn't SEGA listen? It is a testing phase.

It really does not bode well for the game is people are dissatisfied even before official release.
    At this point it boils down to whether or not the complaints are game-breaking or if it's just people with pissy attitudes.

If people think that feeding mags is a problematic function, I honestly would have to question how much they're even enjoying the game.

The current pace of mag feeding is far from problematic. Feed it 2 star and 4 star weapons and that bar shoots up like crazy.

If for some reason having a level 100 mag at level 15 is a necessary function for progressing in the game, please show me.

I've been running around on a hunter with +0 blue photon weapons and a ranger-based mag (since my main's a ranger), soloing everything.

If people would stop staring at numbers, they'd start enjoying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    At this point it boils down to whether or not the complaints are game-breaking or if it's just people with pissy attitudes.

If people think that feeding mags is a problematic function, I honestly would have to question how much they're even enjoying the game.

The current pace of mag feeding is far from problematic. Feed it 2 star and 4 star weapons and that bar shoots up like crazy.

If for some reason having a level 100 mag at level 15 is a necessary function for progressing in the game, please show me.

I've been running around on a hunter with +0 blue photon weapons and a ranger-based mag (since my main's a ranger), soloing everything.

If people would stop staring at numbers, they'd start enjoying the game.
    I agree!

And besides, not even a week has past since OB launch. People should cool down. At this pace it's easier to develop your stats.

What if you already maxed it now, and later on, you think you should have invested x levels in x stat?

its fast enough, my mag is already level 50 and i know people with a level 60 mag

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    Sega is doing way to much nickle and diming in this game, Worse than most f2p's I have seen.
    You're joking right.

its fast enough, my mag is already level 50 and i know people with a level 60 mag
    70 now actually.

Has anyone made a 3rd stage evolution mag yet? Question seemed relevant with the current discussion and I'm curious as to what level it evolves again, currently 62 and still nothing. :|

Quote Originally Posted by gravityvx View Post
    Has anyone made a 3rd stage evolution mag yet? Question seemed relevant with the current discussion and I'm curious as to what level it evolves again, currently 62 and still nothing. :|
    I think it evolves again at 100
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

More so I am curious what level cap actually is.