Thread: Captcha

Default Captcha

Is it too late for the beta? I keep trying to finalize my account, but I can't get past the captcha because it's in Japanese. :/

What do?

I used wikipedia to find the characters.
    PSO2 Character Info -
    IGN: JenTy
    Ship: 02
    Block: 20

Yeah, I tried that too...copied and pasted it and everything. But I keep getting an error. I don't even know if my password is wrong but I can't confirm or change password because again...it's all in Japanese and the translator doesn't work that well.

this happened to me as well till i found a great website here hope fully it work and make sure when you choose them get the big width ones they should all be there here man http://www.wandel.person.dk/japanese.html if you get in let me know if you want to play i dont even know how to do anything since is kind of confusing but oh well lol

I can't imagine that it is too late to sign up. Just use the keyboard as above and I assume you should be able to work your way in.
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.

Yeah, trying to keyboard but now I'm not even getting to the next screen. This stinks.

I didn't even have to confirm a captcha.

I had Japanese links taking me here there and everywhere. It wasn't until I used a signing up tutorial that I actually got anywhere.

Unfortunately for you, I can't remember for the life of me where I found the tutorial. It's probably been posted here a thousand times in the depths of the...million threads

Well I keep getting an error when I try to get on a ship server. So I was told to register for PSO2....now it keeps telling me the server is too busy.