Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hmm I also don't think that you can import images sadly And I agree some symbol-arts are already far too stunning to not be imports but then I remember what some people are capable of and it's just amazing...

I always doubted what people can do with simple shapes but after seeing videos like this I guess some people just are that good >.<

We are the autistic artist of the internet where our creativity will FLOURISH.
    You can catch and view peoples symbolarts and see the parts they are built from,
    admittedly if you had 500% zoom it would be easier ><
    Just takes time and layers

And to answer your question, you could theoretically 'make a tool' to import pictures, SEGAteam obviously do have one, as there is rappy and pso2 logo pictures in the last column of symbolart create.

I'm just sayan...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...37#post2744837
    Spoiler!
    [/QUOTE]

At first I also thought it was imported image as well, but then I looked into the matter and realize...

They REALLY REALLY did spend MANY HOURS to figure out the whole thing. They even had to choose to sacrifice certain things for others due to limitation on numbers of pieces you can have.

They convinced me to go watch "smile precure" and see if it was really that good of a show/character to deserve such dedication.

Currently, I fear leaving the JP pso2, because I absolutely believe we will just end up with all those shitty penis ass vagina symbol art if we don't have JP player running around spamming their awesome symbol art.

I love the awesome symbol art that people can make. I give props for that. What I don't like is exactly what SolRiver said. The idiots that just spam the "penis ass vagina" art and the racist crap all the time. It's pretty annoying.

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226

I like making symbol chat, but I find that I rarely use them. On avg. I think I spend about 2-3 hours to make one. I just haven't found the time do make one for PSO2 yet.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

I have zero artistic ability, so there's no way I'd ever be able to make something better than a stick figure or maybe a hotdog-looking thing. I have no idea how people can make what looks like actual hand-drawn art on a tiny canvas with nothing but basic shapes and squiggles at their disposal.

Kinda pisses me off, as I'd like to make some fun symbol art. But, I lack the power to do so. That's why I was hoping for a picture import feature, since that's the only way I'd be able to make anything, haw-haw.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I have zero artistic ability, so there's no way I'd ever be able to make something better than a stick figure or maybe a hotdog-looking thing. I have no idea how people can make what looks like actual hand-drawn art on a tiny canvas with nothing but basic shapes and squiggles at their disposal.

Kinda pisses me off, as I'd like to make some fun symbol art. But, I lack the power to do so. That's why I was hoping for a picture import feature, since that's the only way I'd be able to make anything, haw-haw.
    I was thinking the same before I just started from few lines representing eyelashes and then tried to add more and more lines xD

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post

Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by TelleT View Post
    Quite stupid if you ask me, not worth it spending so much time making something good. Since it won't be exklusive on your character, if you create something good everyone will then use it.
    I'd be proud if people constantly spammed something i created+^_^+ after all imitation (or endless copying) is the best for of flattery+^_^+ I'd try to make something, but i vowed not to touch anything to do with symbols art or macros until i get the menus in English+^_^+

I just realized that every time I draw a symbol art I always add something else 2 or 3 hours later, after I think that it's finished. I always notice something that can be improved.

Here's my improved version of Nei:

Preivous "unfinished" version, when I thought that it was finished:
    Spoiler!

And I still don't know if my brain will want to change something tomorrow.
    I also don't know if it's exciting.. or annoying o.O Because it turns out that people usually copy and use your older, "unfinished" versions of symbol arts and this makes my mind feel itchy >.<