Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

As I understand it, you can swap .sar files, however, you need to have them numbered properly and they overwrite your saved images.

Edit: Ok, think i figured it out

All .sar files you have seen in game are stored in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONL INE2\symbolarts\cache\
    If you place your cache or other .sar files into C:\Users\%username%\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONL INE2\symbolarts\import\
    You can then them up on game by going to the symbol arts, going to tab 4, and clicking the text, it will then import.
    The problem is that all the symbol arts file names are done in hex. I do not know if there is a method to the madness. The name of the file does not seem to matter.
    I also think it is possible to acquire Symbol arts by replacing C:\Users\%username%\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONL INE2\symbolarts\user\%account_string%\ files with files of the same name. I will get back to you guys.

Edit 2: Yup, you can replace stock#.sar files with a different .sar file with the same name in the user folder. alternatively, if you know your badass art is on stock0.sar, you can rename it and send it to people.
    Last edited by arusiasotto; Jun 27, 2012 at 07:32 PM.

why do all that when you can just copy it ingame? when you go to you symbol art the top tab change it to 2 thats symbol history click the one you want then the second option and save it to wherever you want how do i kno? it's how i do it.

The 4th tab (I think it's that one) in the symbol chats seems to be pulling everything from the Sega folder in my documents or something. I went through the trouble of trying to import them when everything was just in that tab.

How are the hell are people making stuff like this? (well I guess the Companion Cube makes sense, but the others don't seem actually possible within the normal confines of the SymbolArt editor)

Quote Originally Posted by Cla View Post
    How are the hell are people making stuff like this? (well I guess the Companion Cube makes sense, but the others don't seem actually possible within the normal confines of the SymbolArt editor)
    The colors are all layered on top of each other to create depth. Lighter on darker. That's why they look "realistic". The companion cube looks like your average 10 minutes in microsoft paint art, though

How are the hell are people making stuff like this?
    Someone needs to make a version of that bottom-left one, but 'enhance' it to be more appropriate.

Lolz, not really (but I wouldn't say 'no', huehuehue).

shockingly none of the art created is imported images, u can copy the symbol art people made and edit it to see how its made (all the parts). i did that with the top left 1 with the black person and u can see its made up of tons of little parts lol

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Someone needs to make a version of that bottom-left one, but 'enhance' it to be more appropriate.

Lolz, not really (but I wouldn't say 'no', huehuehue).
    Tada!

Quote Originally Posted by 彩音~ View Post
    Tada!
    I don't love NEXTEL. I don't even know who that is. That needs to disappear.

Also, no red.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

THE MAGIC OF ART...

It works the same way people pant...

But...

My question is where people get the paitence to actually morph the shapes into what they want, including color, stretching, rotating, getting that smudged effect and not going insane.

Would be nice if they just added a paint brush tool to keep it simple. I mean people are gonna be drawing dicks either way...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.