Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beeeeeeeeeeer

Default Beeeeeeeeeeer

What kind of beer are you drinking?

I'm having a Magic Hat Blind Faith IPA. Pedestrian but OK. 6.29 is nice.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

I've got a bottle of Budweiser on my desk, right now. Had a bottle of Heineken with dinner last night. I'm not too picky, but I do like a variety, and I tend to favor Lagers.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Quote Originally Posted by HUnewearl_Meira View Post
    I've got a bottle of Budweiser on my desk, right now. Had a bottle of Heineken with dinner last night. I'm not too picky, but I do like a variety, and I tend to favor Lagers.

Have a Yuengling!
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

I've unfortunately never had a beer that I liked. Everything I've tried tastes too...I dunno how to describe it...sharp? Like I'm drinking tinfoil or something. Any suggestions for something that's a bit less alcohol'ey in taste or something? I'm open to whatever.

I personally prefer vodka and red wine for my alcohol consumption.

There's someone I haven't seen in a while.

With dinner I had a Sam Adam's Boston Lager (I had bought a Summer Variety).

Love some of the Magic Hat varieties, only ones of theirs I've had I don't like are some of the "On Tour" ones. Checking the Magic Hat website, it looks like they stopped making the Wacko summer flavor in favor of something else. I liked Wacko.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    There's someone I haven't seen in a while.

With dinner I had a Sam Adam's Boston Lager (I had bought a Summer Variety).

Love some of the Magic Hat varieties, only ones of theirs I've had I don't like are some of the "On Tour" ones. Checking the Magic Hat website, it looks like they stopped making the Wacko summer flavor in favor of something else. I liked Wacko.
    Just started playing Blue Burst briefly.

I really like European beers. Much better than American.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

I just get whatever's on sale.

If I have the money I prefer an Arrogant Bastard/Double Bastard or Ruination from Stone Brewery, although Goose Island also makes a damned good Imperial IPA. Though here lately I've only been able to afford a few Sam Adam Cherry Wheats and Michelob Amber Bock.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous55 View Post
    I really like European beers. Much better than American.
    I dunno, if you're talking about the cheap stuff, then sure. But I've yet to find a good European beer that can truly compete with some of America's better microbreweries.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Jun 25, 2012 at 09:36 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Its all about them Micro brews. I'm a hige fan of Sam Adams and Yuengling. My fridge is currently stocked with Boston Lager. I likes me some Shock Top though, and on occasion, Miller. The Champagne of beer. I can't get down with Bud Light or Coors though, too red neck for me. I'm afraid I'll end up buying a truck after I down a case. Corona is also a terrible beer that is always stank thanks to the clear bottle.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."