Default This is so annoying! What am I not getting?

I CANT beat that stupid caves dungeon in 16 minutes with S rank quest. because EVERY time I try.. THIS happens.

http://i45.tinypic.com/10msvox.png

Notice that the last collect box/enemy is BEHIND the wall with NO alternate path.. wtf am I supposed to do?! I've just wasted the last 3 hours doing this over and over and it's driving me up the wall.

leave enough extra time in case that happens then? or get a party... everything is easier with a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalion View Post
    I CANT beat that stupid caves dungeon in 16 minutes with S rank quest. because EVERY time I try.. THIS happens.

http://i45.tinypic.com/10msvox.png

Notice that the last collect box/enemy is BEHIND the wall with NO alternate path.. wtf am I supposed to do?! I've just wasted the last 3 hours doing this over and over and it's driving me up the wall.
    Try going back a bit, there is often an enemy with a box a bit further back.

Also, for future time attacks, like the vog dragon 20 minute run, I recommend you get some friends and try then.

You can actually shoot through those walls. It's probably more effecient to go back and find a different enemy as a hunter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    Try going back a bit, there is often an enemy with a box a bit further back.
    Yeah there is sometimes but.. umm. not when the last one is behind the wall. I mean there are no duplicates are there? I did backtrack quite a bit but I admit I didn't fully explore the entire dungeon.