Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4047484950

No, just the non-damaging techs, and Zondeel (technically doesn't deal damage right away). But it's still useful.

You could also do more of a casting spec like this.

I messed up my Force skill tree, I noticed I had a all skill reset, but also found out that's useless since I only have 1 skill tree...

So far I have at least 1 point each in Tech Charge 1 and 2. But I was wondering if I should spend the last 3 skills. I haven't done the 5 skill point quest, so I'll do that one in a bit.

I'm already at lvl 40..., and I thought T-atk was a good idea to put points into , and % chance to burn the monsters....

But now after doing some research, I messed up bad, so I was wondering if I should just continue putting points into t-charge attack or start putting points into lighting skills so I can get just attack skill.

Not useless, because all skill tree resets will reset equipped trees as well.

^ Really, how does it work actually..., I can't get it to use , and when I googled they said you need to purchase a skill tree to use it, so I don't actually have a clue on how to use it.

When talking to Bea, choose the second to last option (last option on Vita) to use an all skill tree reset ticket. There is no AC symbol next to the option.

Normal skill tree resets you can buy with AC only reset unequipped skill trees.

The all tree resets that they hand out will reset EVERY tree that you have.

Also, you should fill up the Tech Charge skills before unlocking the JA. It's the same bonus, so no point in spending SP elsewhere first. Though if you do use lightning techs a lot, then you might already have the prerequisites.

^Thank you for the information.
    Last edited by GTR; Aug 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM.