Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Just updates on the English patch

Hello I'm new to this site but I've been in the Phantasy Star Universe for a long time. i don't speak or read Japanese so for other people who are in the same predicament I'm in, this thread is probably where you want to look for updates.

Currently there is NO English patches for the game(sad to say).
    but the creator of the closed beta English patch is working on it so when he is done i will update this.
    Last edited by outrage077; Jun 26, 2012 at 04:03 PM.

For the umpteenth time, you can't link to that site. Plus there's already threads about this.
    [EDIT] There are also several guides on this site for translating items, menus, client boards, and even story chapters.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Talk about the english patch is not allowed here, there is even a sticky about this right on top.

Since this site does not want any trouble with or from Sega "patch talk" is strictly prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni-XR21 View Post
    Talk about the english patch is not allowed here, there is even a sticky about this right on top.

Since this site does not want any trouble with or from Sega "patch talk" is strictly prohibited.
    We can talk, just no links or letting people know where it can be found

"2. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., English patch, etc) is also not allowed here. "

Doesn't say anything about talk. And if you don't know how to use "the google"... well there's no hope for you in that case.

inb4 mod edit/lock/delete+^_^+
    as for Agrjag's work, i figured he's doing what we're all doing and enjoying the game+^_^+ we will get English sooner or later, have some patience +^_^+
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    1.Asking and/or begging for accounts here is prohibited. Account sharing/giving away is not allowed either. However, giving out the included friend account invites to other members is acceptable.

2. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., English patch, etc) is also not allowed here.

If there is any question as to why these two things are forbidden, it's because they both fall under the risky game of legality issues. PSO-World does not officially support such actions, as stated in the rules here.
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Jun 26, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

OK so i edited the post so we can talk about it. and i removed the link so this post doesn't get deleted hopefully

I think they should make a big sticky say on the title Dont Post info on english patch then you wont get people post this. just give you guys advice. or just get new people ask you over and over
    Last edited by Jazneo; Jun 26, 2012 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazneo View Post
    I think they should make a big stick say on the title Dont Post info on english patch then you wont get people post this. just give you guys advice. or just get new people ask you over and over
    There is a sticky thread that says that.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194241
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    There is a sticky thread that says that.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194241
    add the English in front of it lol then they just click that