Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I need some debate material for PC > console versions.

I don't want this to come to a console (JP/NA/EU w/e)

I need pro's for PC and anti-console.

Besides these:;

XBL
    PSN
    Monthly Fee
    PSU

I'm sorry, but why would it being on consoles be a bad thing? That's just more people that can play the game, which is always a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CultOfPersonality View Post
    I don't want this to come to a console (JP/NA/EU w/e)

I need pro's for PC and anti-console.

Besides these:;

XBL
    PSN
    Monthly Fee
    PSU
    The only bulletin you need is that a console version may prevent updates from coming in quickly b/c they slow down the PC version which doesn't have the red tape to get things approved. I don't think they'll bother with the console version until the game is more "Complete" like lv100 or something though, so I wouldn't worry for now.

i would say the best argument against console versions is to take a look at sega's psu general discussion forum.

I'm not quite understanding the message the OP is trying to convey...

[EDIT] Before someone jumps to my rescue, I understand that he wants to debate, but I'm wondering why. There's no console versions at the moment and I don't see why he would argue against it. I just want more incentive to help out here.
    Last edited by Slidikins; Jun 26, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

it going to be free to play on Ps vita and PC and andriod phones. and PSN has a free to play game

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

I've always been a gamer that thinks games should be on every platform for other gamers to enjoy...SCREW CONSOLE WARS or whatever they call it now. Now I have 2 powerhouse PCs (one mainly for sim racing) but most people aren't quite as lucky to have a PC that could run the game to the standard in which they could enjoy PSO2. A lot of people on this site are young and may not have a career job to have a large disposable income to have a good PC to call their own, or maybe they just like the convenience of console gaming. Now I like PC gaming for certain things more than a console (Racing, FPS & RTS) but this game is a bad example. Other than graphics the game is basically a console game anyway and heck it started on a console haha. Again this is why releasing to consoles wouldn't be such a bad thing. Everyone should get their chance to play the games companies make; this one included

While I want everyone to be able to play this it doesn't take a very powerful comp to play. Most people nowadays have one anyway and if it's not powerful to run it on lowest settings then holy crap. inb4blahblahyouelitest

The control scheme is one example. Pso1 was an amazing game, but the control scheme definitely leaned toward consoles as it was basically made for a controller.
    However, its clear that PSO2 was designed for PC with its automatic Mouse Look , etc, and I do believe this control scheme is superior to a game controller scheme.

Another example outside of the PSO community is FF14. Its pretty clear that the game was designed for consoles and it was quite possibly the biggest failure in the history of all mmorpgs.

Controllers work pretty well with PSO2. Only time I used kb/m is when I have to aim. Which is really only Ranger and when I have to target things like a Rockbears face as a Force. I suppose I could just change my tps scheme though to using lb and rb to shoot and just leave it at that with a cont...
    KB/M is overall better though I'll admit