Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by supervamp78 View Post
    -rolls my eyes- That's not what i was getting at thank you.

Search functions on fourms always suck and are pretty useless
    Actually, they are very useful and very good. Try using one correctly sometime when there is info you are looking for.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

When and if the english patch is done someone should create a thank you thread on the forums (with the reasons for thanks blanked for obvious reasons) to show our appreciation.

Not that i need it now anyway my mind has pretty much mapped out every menu icon now would be good for story though.

If you're interested in the technical details, you can ask the man himself in the IRC channel. He's usually open to explaining a little of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiza View Post
    If you're interested in the technical details, you can ask the man himself in the IRC channel. He's usually open to explaining a little of it.
    Please do not give anyone the link to the IRC plenty of people are on it already plus I don't think some people on there want people from here coming onto their IRC.

Anyways what Sega did was upgraded their system thing to a V4 instead of V3 like in the closed beta they had, Agrajag has to teach himself the code which is hard cause they made it hard so no one can hack it plus it's also in Japanese on top of the coding he needs to teach himself, I doubt it will be a short while.
    Last edited by Lostbob117; Jun 27, 2012 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Please do not give anyone the link to the IRC plenty of people are on it already plus I don't think some people on there want people from here coming onto their IRC.

Anyways what Sega did was upgraded their system thing to a V4 instead of V3 like in the closed beta they had, Agrajag has to teach himself the code which is hard cause they made it hard so no one can hack it plus it's also in Japanese on top of the coding he needs to teach himself, I doubt it will be a short while.
    but cant you edit the files using notepad? ive done it for a game before.

Quote Originally Posted by outrage077 View Post
    but cant you edit the files using notepad? ive done it for a game before.
    You don't understand how hard it is to understand sense the game is "Closed source " which means they make it where no one can read it and hack the game.

However if Agrajag get's past he can finish the patch.

I'm glad I understand a little japanese. It's not alot, but its enough for me to get by. I don't want to mess around with this hack patch.

However if Agrajag get's past he can finish the patch.[/QUOTE]

ive always wanted to learn stuff like this but i cant find any lessons so if you know any please share

Isn't there already a big thread talking about the english patch? We don't really need another...