Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ship transfer?

Default Ship transfer?

So I made my character on ship 1, but now I hear that many english players play on Ship 9... I rather not start over but is it possible to transfer characters?

I don't know about that, or ship 9 for that matter. Most of us are rockin ship 2 right now though.
    Megid is just a form of male PMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranji View Post
    I don't know about that, or ship 9 for that matter. Most of us are rockin ship 2 right now though.
    Is there enough ppl that are english on ship 2 that would warrant a start over?

There alot english player on ship 10 on block 20

So I have heard Ship 9, 10, and 2... So which one is the best english one?

Either move to ship 2 or 10. 2 has the bigger community but 10 has a more close knit community (I hear) Defanitly worth a switch, you will need to delete your first character however, only one character is free per an account.
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Quote Originally Posted by ZIE creations View Post
    Either move to ship 2 or 10. 2 has the bigger community but 10 has a more close knit community (I hear) Defanitly worth a switch, you will need to delete your first character however, only one character is free per an account.
    I think I will go to 2, better have a bigger community that last longer then a small one that leaves.

What block on 2 is all the players on?

Quote Originally Posted by Korten12 View Post
    I think I will go to 2, better have a bigger community that last longer then a small one that leaves.

What block on 2 is all the players on?
    Block 20 - 25 (depends how many people are on) we actually fill blocks lol

WARNING: Ship 2 is like the mainstream English server in a way so note there are some immature players there but the Japanese players (that I've played with) don't seem to mind us ^.^
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Quote Originally Posted by ZIE creations View Post
    Block 20 - 25 (depends how many people are on) we actually fill blocks lol

WARNING: Ship 2 is like the mainstream English server in a way so note there are some immature players there but the Japanese players (that I've played with) don't seem to mind us ^.^
    This. Blocks 20 to 23 were completely full today. And of the random Japanese that have joined us, they have been kind.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

@OP What level are you? I know it might be hard to stomach having to re-level, but generally under level 15-20 can be done relatively quickly. Besides--since it's Open Beta, better to move now than 3 months later, right?

Should Sega ever allow ship x-fers, I'd imagine it's going to be a cash shop ordeal.