Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default S Rank and Timer frustration

These contract orders are so unforgiving with time quests. I am currently trying to beat Catadran under 16 mins, and every time i do it i'm either too slow or didn't kill enough enemies. On my last try I beat it with 11 seconds to spare, but the time kept going until it hit 16:01 (WTH SEGA). Anyone have any tips on how to beat this easily?

That same Client Order took me a few tries. One thing I do is on the first try I take note of when I get to Cata, or any boss really, to see how fast I could kill it. On the following tries I did my best to kill/explore all I could and get to Cata with enough time to kill it.

Some of it is luck though, like the map layout, enemies, getting lost. On the attempt that I cleared it a Dragon spawned along the way, pretty sure that gave me oodles of points.
    Unfortunately, strangers do have the best candy.

It's still shit that they make frantically running around trying to kill enough mobs and then the boss on time what determines moving to the next level or not instead of just allowing you to actually be able to beat the boss and move on.

And i agree its all about luck with the maps, you can get the worst emergency codes whilst trying to make it through!

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoomy View Post
    On my last try I beat it with 11 seconds to spare, but the time kept going until it hit 16:01 (WTH SEGA).
    Something like this happened when I was playing with someone. They still got the speed run completion, since it is based on when it says Code Complete or whatever.

Short: You're wrong

On my last try I beat it with 11 seconds to spare, but the time kept going until it hit 16:01 (WTH SEGA). Anyone have any tips on how to beat this easily?
    Must be a bug or your connection because when i was doing that quest the same situation occured with me where i had a few seconds left and all i remmeber is the xp popping up and that timer froze instantly as soon as it died (4 seconds to spare)

Skilled Fighter

These contract orders are so unforgiving with time quests. I am currently trying to beat Catadran under 16 mins, and every time i do it i'm either too slow or didn't kill enough enemies. On my last try I beat it with 11 seconds to spare, but the time kept going until it hit 16:01 (WTH SEGA). Anyone have any tips on how to beat this easily?
    Client Orders are completed as soon as the last enemy is slain or objective is completed. The timer runs long because it's not directly linked to the mission. It's just a clock on the side for you to gauge your pace.

Look for the pop up on the bottom of your screen. Even if it's a multi-part client order, it'll notify you when you completed any part.

if you're having a difficult time breaking the catadran time limit barrier. Then you don't wanna now what are you gonna get in dessert mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Archandes View Post
    if you're having a difficult time breaking the catadran time limit barrier. Then you don't wanna now what are you gonna get in dessert mission.
    The desert ones are easy - unless they bug out on you, which seems to happen to some people.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    The desert ones are easy - unless they bug out on you, which seems to happen to some people.
    unless your lucky to get a narrow map, it'll take forever to spot the collection quest since you need to stand directly on top of it.

If it's a timed mission, you don't have to run it alone. Bring friends or hitchhike a party.

If it's a solo mission, it's not timed.