Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

I need it. ^o^b

Please post your wantlist here! I'll see if I have the item and if I do, I'll send you a message!

Pleaseeeee & thank you! ^o^b <33333

I have big mobius [maxgrind lv 3 stun spear rider] W> 2 radam souls or a good item for it^o^

Also I have all the Protects for status ailments. [Dark, light, stun, ice, heat, & slow protects] c:

Anyone exchange FC? I'm on PSZ. ^o^b

"Give Miss Cookie your Radam souls!" LOL
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jun 27, 2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: merged from multiple bumps in one day

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I'm looking for a good Lv3 Mehrennenka w/ Million Rave PA, but aside from that, I'll take just about anything for my Radam Souls (I have 4 or 5, but I can give you 2 easy, if not for a single Rappy Soul each, then possibly just 50 Trigrinders for both). In fact, even if you would offer my most desired, I would refuse it for what I'm offering, because they wouldn't be worth nearly as much as what I'm offering. :>

(However, if you DO happen to have one, I'm certain I may just have what else YOU might want to trade for it... I have been around the trading block for a good ol' time, hahaha... ;P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Whoa! you're in luck, Chaos!

I just checked my joint trunk. I remember getting a Mehrennka but I didn't know the stats for it. Anyways, I have a Lv 3 Jell Mehrennka +10 [Max Grind with Trigrinders with Million Rave P.A. 0/36/18/0/0 Not fortified] You can always change it to celeb element. c: Is that okay? O=

LOL! I have 2 mehrennkas.. one lv 3 celeb cyclone run p.a and the other one is lv 3 jell million rave p.a. ^o^b

I'll throw in some extra items, trigrinders, and rappy souls too! Are you a Rappy soul collector? xD;;

And

thanks for the reply! ^o^b
    Last edited by CookieSundae; Jun 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

Well, that's conveniently relevant to my interests! I would love to be able to trade for that beautiful piece of photons. Is there any other wants you have besides the Radams? I would be more than happy to trade something else worth more than those for it, but if it's what you want, I can trade the two/three (but I'll make it three because that Mehrennenka is too delicious for just two), but know that I'm willing to give more if you would like it... if we can connect, of course. ^_^;

If you want to trade, I'm gonna try finding a wifi hotspot around here and try connecting, if I don't connect in the next 30 minutes, then either I cannot find a connection or I cannot connect with you, which will be sad... :<

I'm consumed with my 3 hunts for now (in order of priority):

Akatsuki In
    Noble Cloak
    Sonichi Soul

... and since I haven't found my Akatsuki In yet, I haven't tackled the other hunts just yet x.x

You might as well hunt the others first, because the Akatsuki In will be the hardest thing for you to hunt in the list... I never even found my own Akatsuki, it was a traded one I had before. I found two Yono's myself though, but no Akatsuki In's... they must be much rarer somehow... I find Noble Cloaks every now and then myself, and the Soniti Soul shouldn't be THAT hard to come by if you run Super Paru enough (just try hunting for Emeraldfields, a good Morgenlote, Clair doubles, Divine/Power, etc. instead while looking for Soniti)... :/

Also, sorry Cookie, but the wifi they have here isn't supported for DS wifi play... so I'll have to wait until I get back to San Diego to trade with you... T_T

In the meantime, please feel free to accept any other offer you receive, and if there is anything else you might like in the future for that Mehrennenka, don't hesitate to tell me when and if I am available to trade with you in the future. ^_^
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jun 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Hmmm, thanks for the words of advice, Chaos Rappy.

I'm wondering, could it be that Akatsuki In be JP-only drop then? I haven't encountered or heard of anyone having found one to begin with, always ended up being traded. I'm confident the intel on PSOW's items list for PSZ is correct but, man, it must be notoriously rare. That, or maybe it's JP-only... It would be a shame since I can't even do wi-fi anymore (despite having a DSi and capable of connecting via the connection I have at home which falls into the more complex types, PSZ on the other hand is software-blocked with what the older DS models used to allow; quite irritating, right?).

O= no problem, I'll reserve it for you, since no one else hasn't offered on it yet & I didn`t post them on my tradelist yet. Just let me know you come back to SD and we can trade. I'll note this down.

LOL, THOSE ARE RARE EXPENSIVE ITEMS!! I'm doing SH tower runs atm. If I find a noble cloak 4S & soniti soul, I'll pm you. I like radam/femini more imo. xD I haven't found akatsuki/yonohate in yet. I wanted them too but they're too hard to find. So, far I found a radam soul on floor 15... *o*b I want to collect these.

Are there anything else you're looking for besides the 3 items? c:

That's mostly it! I should drop that search from time to time to go hunt me some Divine [stat] at some point... or just try to get the cake shop to appear AGAIN and not do the mistake I did last time to run a NORMAL run with one of my alt for the mission, making me miss on the precious Compress PA x.x

Alright then. I WILL KEEP ON FARMING SH! LOL
    I found noble cloaks but they aren't the 4 slot ones. :c
    So far, I found the shinobi suit 4S & Spirit Garb 4S. ^o^b I hope I find some more 4 slot armors.

If you're looking for anything else in the future, let me know. xD;;

Good luck with the cake shop. You will find it! ^o^b