Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Default So what does everyone think of Ship 2's community so far?

I mean particularly block 20's. I'm not usually able to get in, so I'm just curious.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I don't know if it follows suit with PSOGC or PSUPC, but I absolutely love it, though I really only play with friends so my opinion is biased.

Also my most recent games are DotA 2, League of legends, and TERA Online so I guess this is a complete 180.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Concidering I made 18 friends alone on that block within six days, it's awesome.
    PSO2 Character Info -
    IGN: JenTy
    Ship: 02
    Block: 20

Found a nice team, and the people I've met so far are really fun to talk with. For me It's one of the "better" in-game communities i've been apart of

Well, I mean, if I'm honest, I'm probably gonna make some people angry.

But, overall, I think it's okay. But, I think there's too much dicking around in the lobby, a la PSU's 4th Floor. Now, obviously goofing off is all fine and dandy, as is hanging out and just chatting with other people, but when that's what you do 80% of the time you're on the game, then you need to rethink your priorities.

Hell, yesterday I even saw people arguing, trolling, and being sincerely hateful to each other. Combine that with all the goofy dancing that goes on all the time (again, I'm not 'against' it 100%, because the Dance emotes are fun to do), and it's turning into PSU's 4th Floor already. Not a good sign.

But, as for people on an individual level, most of them are good folks. I've met a couple that were douchebags and/or elitist pricks, but you get those in every game, and they're few and far between in PSO2 thus far.

Really tired of inappropriate symbol art. That aside, yes, the group seems really awesome. Met a lot of interesting and fun people already.
    PSO2 - Geist | Ship 2

Meh. Been on it for the since they re-opened the ships for character creation. No one replies when I try to talk to them in the lobies, half or so of the parties are locked and no one ever seems to join missions when I leave them open. The odd person does join, but they don't really seem to talk. There never really seems to be much interesting stuff going on in the lobby; just a lot of Alt + M dancing and annoying symbol art.

I have 2 people on my friends list so far, and I know them both IRL.

Block 10 seemed so much nicer when I was on it, I think I might start playing on there more. I might just go check out the 4chan and reddit ships too, I'm curious how those are doing.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I don't seem to have any problems with people joining my games, but all the 4th floor garbage seems to have poked it's ugly head in servers 20-23.

Lobby rats in lobby usually some people aren't that bad in lobbies. Cause they're asking questions how to do something or taking a small break.

Oh here's a good pic of it, using Jenty's sig pic obliviously.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jun 27, 2012 at 05:59 PM. Reason: removed inflammatory portion

Hey cool, looks like I'm still trolling unintentionally.
    PSO2 Character Info -
    IGN: JenTy
    Ship: 02
    Block: 20