Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

In my honest opinion, the lobby in block 20 get worse by the hour of PSO2 stay online.

More and more rude and disrespectful people start to hang out there. I have already decided to stay more in block21 or else where than block 20.

Lobby was great during the closed beta and pre-obt, but open beta seem to have gotten worse.

That being said, the current level is still not worse than communities of other games.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    In my honest opinion, the lobby in block 20 get worse by the hour of PSO2 stay online.

More and more rude and disrespectful people start to hang out there. I have already decided to stay more in block21 or else where than block 20.

Lobby was great during the closed beta and pre-obt, but open beta seem to have gotten worse.

That being said, the current level is still not worse than communities of other games.
    That's because Ship 2 is shifted from being the "PSO World Ship" to becoming the general English ship. I lurk Reddit and GameFAQs and people have been migrating from there onto ship 2. I'm not saying everyone from that community is bad--but let me put it this way, if I spend more than 5 minutes on any of the 'general' forums at GFaqs, I want to pull my hair out.

When anyone that's capable of speaking English decides to roll on ship 2, or ship 10--whichever, things are going to bound to get better and worse at the same time, due to the diversity of people.

Its ok. No one really talks just afk dancing. Met a few ppl who helped me - and n this thread too!. Dont hang around long enough to see the symbol art and eh once in a while no answer but other times ppl help and yes no one joins parties

So far i like it. If u wanna mess around theres a group for that if u wanna grind well thats a diffrent story most grinders are already maxed lvl or are extreamly hard to find. I just hit lvl 20 today. Not for lack of trying just not enough time. Hopefuly ill run into some ppl who r up for grinding now. Love the community tho
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Honestly, Block 20 was pretty terrible for a large majority of Closed Beta and it's been in a worse state than it's in now.

Still doesn't stop me from avoiding it though.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, I mean, if I'm honest, I'm probably gonna make some people angry.

But, overall, I think it's okay. But, I think there's too much dicking around in the lobby, a la PSU's 4th Floor. Now, obviously goofing off is all fine and dandy, as is hanging out and just chatting with other people, but when that's what you do 80% of the time you're on the game, then you need to rethink your priorities.

Hell, yesterday I even saw people arguing, trolling, and being sincerely hateful to each other. Combine that with all the goofy dancing that goes on all the time (again, I'm not 'against' it 100%, because the Dance emotes are fun to do), and it's turning into PSU's 4th Floor already. Not a good sign.

But, as for people on an individual level, most of them are good folks. I've met a couple that were douchebags and/or elitist pricks, but you get those in every game, and they're few and far between in PSO2 thus far.
    I knew dancing would be big. That is why I feel that they should make a DDR portion of pso2 maybe a special place to play it.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    I knew dancing would be big. That is why I feel that they should make a DDR portion of pso2 maybe a special place to play it.
    I would actually participate in that. Make that pso2's pvp lool

The community has been pretty cool so far, the only thing I don't really like so far is all the crude images people use in the lobbies, but there's only a few doing that so far. I usually solo missions but the few times I've done parties, people were very helpful but they don't talk much during missions though.

I hate it. Well, hate is a stronger word for what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisce View Post
    Honestly, Block 20 was pretty terrible for a large majority of Closed Beta and it's been in a worse state than it's in now.

Still doesn't stop me from avoiding it though.
    I'm having trouble understanding your statement.

You said majority of the closed beta, so that mean you are there at block 20 VERY often to be able to make this assessment. Then you said you avoid it... So that means you don't spend enough time there, which also translate to me as not qualified to make such assessment... which is it?

(I was in non-block 20 most of the time in closed beta now that I think about it, was never in block 20 much... )