Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Level Cap

Quote Originally Posted by trentjosh View Post
    has sega said they are going to raise the level cap in updates (i know its going to 40 in release)
    No they haven't, but you can't honestly believe that the Level Cap will stay at 40 for years on end... people would get bored easily that way.

Plus there are charts for stats up to level 100, outdated but viable to prove that there will be raises in the cap as the game goes on

Actually one of the cool things about Blizzard is that they implemented " EXP turn to gold" method. When cap at full XP it converts to gold or mesetas in this case.
    Though with the current beta run the level cap is sufficent as you guys should try out the other 2 classes and see which class works for you. You still have to put in time and effort to make to level 30 with how long it takes to level past 20~
    Edit: The level cap will be raised of course in final release and it will continue to progress as long as people play it and enjoy it.

thats good the game being free to play has always scared me makes me think they would just stop adding some stuff like some of these other f2p mmos