Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Fresh ideas for PSO2

So i was thinking about ideas for PSO2 and would like to hear everyone elses, the game so far has brought back many good memorys of me playing PSO years ago on the dreamcast/gamecube and i think 2 pretty much for me covers and improves vastly on the original.

So my idea is a civil war amongst the ARK colony ships (PVP) where basically one side fights for the good of the universe (destroying dark falz etc...) and the other trying to manipulate the darkness to gain strength, it could be a week long event or even months.

Imagine PVP'ing and the evil side could unleash their creations.

This in my eyes could see a side to PSO we havn't seen before, most people would roughly no in PSO ep1,2 etc... that pioneer 1 was sent to do just that thus creating olga flow etc... can you see where i am going??

Let me no your thoughts and feel free to post your own ideas.

Personally I can't stand pvp, except for like battlefield 3 (obviously) or similar games that were made as pvp games, with single player stuffed into the extra spots.

I've never been satisfied with pvp in games like PSO, its ALWAYS awkward and clunky, pso ep. 1&2 was terrible pvp.

Since they put in Teams this time and the name of the Hunters turned into Arkz I think PvP or maybe even Team Wars could be a possibility for a later patch.
    I'd love to see some of this. The PvP in PSO1 sucked but in this game it should be a lot of fun.

Also in Episode 3 the Rebels were called Arkz because of their card technology to utilize the strength of monsters. I was surprised to hear that all hunters are now called Arkz in PSO2 and there are SO many Pioneer ships, I think it wouldn't be unlikely that a war between the ships could occur because of the greed of the higher-ups that want new technology or maybe a fight over the colonization of certain planets?
    ::Ship 02::
    ID: Kill5link

Classes: Hunterlv.5|Rangerlv.30|Forcelv.6

Kind of glad to see that in most other forums not-related to PSO-W, the idea of PvP is met with open arms and objective thought.

There's just something about the old-timers that gets their feathers ruffled at the idea of PvP.

Phantasy Star games always seem to be about unity, though. A civil war would feel horribly out of place. Also, each ship is a separate server, so cross-ship wars would be a hard thing to arrange.

Don't know how would the actual fighting work. The gameplay in general seems to be fit for PvP, but currently, there is a crapload of balancing to do even in the PvE department. Something should be done about the lag issues, too.

VR room to train soloing bosses
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Flevalt View Post
    Also in Episode 3 the Rebels were called Arkz because of their card technology to utilize the strength of monsters.
    "The Hunters, a government run organization that was created with the purpose in mind to research and find the source of the "germ", is now within conflict with the terrorist organization Arkz, who oppose any means to exploit the mysterious new substance."

It isn't as simple as the Hunters organization within the plot made it out to be

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    VR room to train soloing bosses
    Inb4 an event where we fight 3+ bosses at the same time in some sort of Danger Room. :0
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    "The Hunters, a government run organization that was created with the purpose in mind to research and find the source of the "germ", is now within conflict with the terrorist organization Arkz, who oppose any means to exploit the mysterious new substance."

It isn't as simple as the Hunters organization within the plot made it out to be
    Yeah I know. But I didn't want to spoiler and still give a understandable description.
    ::Ship 02::
    ID: Kill5link

Classes: Hunterlv.5|Rangerlv.30|Forcelv.6

They should introduce the card game elements from PSO Ep3 as a mini game. Plenty of room for micro-transactions and it gives players something new to do when they're tired of slaying rappies for the day.