Default How do you make an awesome room?

I'm totally jealous of everyone's rooms. I've gotten plenty of items as drops... and I even bought the 4k remodel...

But how on earth do you get it as awesome as the ones in the screenshot thread? Is there a separate room for "guilds"?

I'd like to know how exactly to "expand" your room and add additional 'areas' to it, because I don't know how. I still have the itty-bitty stock room, and I'd like to kind of make it bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Quebe_Lae View Post
    I'm totally jealous of everyone's rooms. I've gotten plenty of items as drops... and I even bought the 4k remodel...

But how on earth do you get it as awesome as the ones in the screenshot thread? Is there a separate room for "guilds"?
    Get some design sense?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'd like to know how exactly to "expand" your room and add additional 'areas' to it, because I don't know how. I still have the itty-bitty stock room, and I'd like to kind of make it bigger.
    The redesign room things can be put in room 1 and 2 in the room thingy which will give you those rooms. The expansion one is from FUN points.

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    The redesign room things can be put in room 1 and 2 in the room thingy which will give you those rooms. The expansion one is from FUN points.
    I don't know what item the "redesign room thing" is. Is it the 4,000 meseta item in the decoration shop...?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I don't know what item the "redesign room thing" is. Is it the 4,000 meseta item in the decoration shop...?
    the 1000 meseta one shows a picture of your current room style. you can use that to open up the 2 other rooms, and there is a 3000 meseta one right under that one that you can do the same with. I prefer the default room though.

Get lucky with FUN gachapon. That or buy the decorations from the Visiphone's market and say good bye to your wallet.

PSO2 Hunter talent tree discussion *Please read the FAQ in the first post*
    PSO2 Repeatable Quest Guide

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    the 1000 meseta one shows a picture of your current room style. you can use that to open up the 2 other rooms, and there is a 3000 meseta one right under that one that you can do the same with. I prefer the default room though.
    Okay, thank you.

Everyone should come to my room because my rappy is manning my store ^.^

To expand your room, there's an option in the room terminal. I think it's the second or third one which shows a table with 3 rows. the top row should have something in Japanese where as the other two rows are empty. the empty rows is where you place the room expansions.
    I think the option below the expansion option is the scenery change option. I can't really be sure at the moment...