Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Not sure if you know about this, The RockBear when hit in the face at point blank has a different sound ( metallic in sound ) and a quick red orb flash. It's not the normal fleshie ripping noise and orange blood look. Is that what your thinking of when it comes to the RockBear?

Vol Dragon also has a horn behind his head that can be targeted and broken, though it's hard to hit and break before he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I've been checking the wikki you have in your sig and it's coming along nicely. It would be nice if there were photos to go with enemies and weapons.

I'm gonna work on the weapon pics later, the enemies too probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Would like to see empirical evidence of those statements. =/
    You know how when you kill an enemy you get a circle of items? If I break all 4 legs on Ragne or both horns on Vol I will get more items than the circle can even fit, so there are some laying around trying to game a concentric circle (obviously not enough for that) but more items than the circle limit will allow. If you break NOTHING, this will never happen.

edit: and I don't see why you wouldn't want to paralyze the boss by breaking their weak-spots anyways, it makes for an easier and quicker fight. Break a leg on Ragne and he's paralyzed, switch to the next leg and repeat before he goes out of "I'm down, please come f**k my weak spot" mode. You can chain all 4 legs and then go for the weak spot behind his head and he'll be dead in 1 cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by buri-chan View Post
    I don't know if the Rock Bear's face breaks (if it does, it must have nearly as much hp as he does), but attacking it does increase droprate from my experience. Right on the Caterdran and Vol Dragon. No idea what's on the Gwanada, but I assume it's the belly.
    I managed to break the Rock Bears face in Closed beta, so I assume it still does. Back on my old character I was a hunter and used a 2 handed sword to do it. Now I can't break it on my force, maybe using Rafoie is killing him too fast for it to break. Tonight I'll attempt to break it only using my tails physical attack.