Exclamation done something cant fix

Hello, I've done something in game that I can't seem to fix. What I have done is every time I type it doesn't let me or some else types all I get is .... . Symbol chat is fine. I just don't know what I have done or how to fix it. I have tried and failed to find something on this here on the boards and on google but I guess I fail at the internet at 5am

Thank you for your help in advance!

-Otaku27
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

You might have changed your typing target from "public" to something you can't type to. A team you're not in, or a whisper to an unspecified player (you can't whisper to nobody).

If you've done this, just above the text entry box is a drop down menu; 1 is public, 2 is party, 3 is team, 4 is whisper. The game remembers whatever chat option you were using for your next text input.

I believe P puts you into partychat, and O into teamchat, from fumbling around with the keyboard controls. Give this a go, hope it works.

Yes!!!! It worked! Thank you so much!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

P put's you in Party, L into Whisper, "=" to Global, and O is team.