Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

It may or may not help to have a mag in PSO2 but in PSO it did help to have one to help a class to get to certain levels. I know I had weapons I couldn't use without a mags boost.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

It's sort of the same here. Even a HUnewearl can use that 450 S.Attack sword after investing into S.Attack Up skills, but doing that may be a very bad idea in a long run, so Mag will certainly help.

While my main concern right now is people who were going to make a max Ability Mag being screwed over, I think that we could also do some planning for disk/equip stats for those who want to stick with one Mag once the first major update comes out, since we're probably going to stick with that update for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    It's sort of the same here. Even a HUnewearl can use that 450 S.Attack sword after investing into S.Attack Up skills, but doing that may be a very bad idea in a long run, so Mag will certainly help.

While my main concern right now is people who were going to make a max Ability Mag being screwed over, I think that we could also do some planning for disk/equip stats for those who want to stick with one Mag once the first major update comes out, since we're probably going to stick with that update for a while.
    Oh dear, making an ability mag as well >_< . About how much S-ATK should I get on my mag to be able to use all the Hunter weapons?

If you are okay with not being able to use two of the most ridiculous Hunter weapons (458 S.Attack requirement), you should be able to meet the requirement for most of the other weapons if your Mag has 88 S.Attack levels (78 if you went for Sword Gear). But, such a build would probably put a lid on a Critical Hunter idea.

But, again, I think we should wait for the full version, which is coming out in 2 days. It'll bring more character and Mag levels, as well as more even more ridiculous requirements. Guess this Beta has served not just Sega, but also us well, since I bet these stat complications a only a sign of things to come.