Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108 ... LastLast

Thread: PSZ Chato Guild

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

Hahah, thanks. c:

Hi Zai
    You're alive!
    Hmm... i don't know any sites besides my email...
    Ok, I lied. There's one site I go to but I don't know if you will like it because it's more of a girls' game with cute pixels...(some males play tm but 90% population are females //drama alert haha) There's no fighting in it except for card games, fishing rankings/leveling, and dressing up avatars. (All equipment are unis*x and you can mix & match items) I'm one of the top popular fishers and one of 6-8 fishers who knows how to fish with any item instead of a fishing rod... Also, I'm a price checker and somewhat legendary trader. Hehe... My characters' closet are mostly filled with boy items... i love cute male characters haha... Everyone thinks I'm a 'guy' on the game xcept for my best friends. It's hilarious... I used to have alot of fan girls and girls fighting over me. LOL!
    i only have 10 girl items.... I wish I can swap my male items for girl items... It's too late. T_T Anyways... I use it to keep in touch with some old friends from LaTale and some relatives... ^o^b I played the game since 2010... xD... I just log on to check to see if I have any minimails on the social website and sometimes trade if I see any cute items. c:
    I was on a 8 month hiatus from that website.... xD

*NOTE: I think I should delete my comments about the website.. I'm really embarrassed... orz I feel lonely on that website.. After I came back from a 8 month hiatus, old people I knew don't greet me back and make me feel like an 'outsider'.. There's some people I wanted to be friends with but... They only stick to their own kind. I wanted to be part of the 'cool people club' they ignored me. Haha! For example, Gin and I were... kinda popular. I told him to be my bro on the game.. He treats everyone else better than me and on his profile it has a list of his 'important favorite people' (im not in it LOL).. I met his friend JungWoo .. Woo is Gin's best friend. Woo told me... ' If you want to be part of the Toast family, you need to buy a Toast item (which was rare and kind of hard to get). I went to get the toast...(I was so sad to sacrifice one of my rare item for... toast... i always wanted to be part of them as 'friend'. When I finally got the toast, i told JungWoo. He ...forgot about it and asked if my toast was for trade... I teared alot. I wa hurt and I ignored his minimail about the toast trade... I decided to trade off the toast to other people... //sadface That jungwoo guy already has 33 Toasts. What a meanie! Now people just talk to me just because I have the items they wanted... It's so sad. I'm even till crying over it. I try so hard. So many drama.. There's alot of drama.. ;n; i need to go cry to sleep... I

And... I wonder if I should post my doodles up... I'm running out of ideas of what to draw!

I was told PSO2 will be released in 2013... Is anyone going to get the NA version? I have plans for PSO2... //want it on psvita +w+
    Last edited by CookieSundae; Sep 15, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

I might get it myself, probably the Vita if I don't have good quality computer components by that time. I'll need a Vita myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieSundae View Post
    Hahah, thanks. c:

Hi Zai
    You're alive!
    Hmm... i don't know any sites besides my email...
    Ok, I lied. There's one site I go to but I don't know if you will like it because it's more of a girls' game with cute pixels...(some males play tm but 90% population are females //drama alert haha) There's no fighting in it except for card games, fishing rankings/leveling, and dressing up avatars. (All equipment are unis*x and you can mix & match items) I'm one of the top popular fishers and one of 6-8 fishers who knows how to fish with any item instead of a fishing rod... Also, I'm a price checker and somewhat legendary trader. Hehe... My characters' closet are mostly filled with boy items... i love cute male characters haha... Everyone thinks I'm a 'guy' on the game xcept for my best friends. It's hilarious... I used to have alot of fan girls and girls fighting over me. LOL!
    i only have 10 girl items.... I wish I can swap my male items for girl items... It's too late. T_T Anyways... I use it to keep in touch with some old friends from LaTale and some relatives... ^o^b I played the game since 2010... xD... I just log on to check to see if I have any minimails on the social website and sometimes trade if I see any cute items. c:
    I was on a 8 month hiatus from that website.... xD

*NOTE: I think I should delete my comments about the website.. I'm really embarrassed... orz I feel lonely on that website.. After I came back from a 8 month hiatus, old people I knew don't greet me back and make me feel like an 'outsider'.. There's some people I wanted to be friends with but... They only stick to their own kind. I wanted to be part of the 'cool people club' they ignored me. Haha! For example, Gin and I were... kinda popular. I told him to be my bro on the game.. He treats everyone else better than me and on his profile it has a list of his 'important favorite people' (im not in it LOL).. I met his friend JungWoo .. Woo is Gin's best friend. Woo told me... ' If you want to be part of the Toast family, you need to buy a Toast item (which was rare and kind of hard to get). I went to get the toast...(I was so sad to sacrifice one of my rare item for... toast... i always wanted to be part of them as 'friend'. When I finally got the toast, i told JungWoo. He ...forgot about it and asked if my toast was for trade... I teared alot. I wa hurt and I ignored his minimail about the toast trade... I decided to trade off the toast to other people... //sadface That jungwoo guy already has 33 Toasts. What a meanie! Now people just talk to me just because I have the items they wanted... It's so sad. I'm even till crying over it. I try so hard. So many drama.. There's alot of drama.. ;n; i need to go cry to sleep... I

And... I wonder if I should post my doodles up... I'm running out of ideas of what to draw!

I was told PSO2 will be released in 2013... Is anyone going to get the NA version? I have plans for PSO2... //want it on psvita +w+
    I definitely going to get the NA release and if whatever reason the Vita version is Japan only. I would gladly import it and have my account when I get the Vita someday in Japanese.

Nice. Same here, I want it on the PSvita. I don't think I can't do the computer one. <_< >_>

Some recent screenshots:

Forever alone... LOL I copy and pasted my character wearing different clothes as if they were on the same server. ._.;;

"Kage No bunshin No Jutsu!"

"Twins..." My character looks like a boy version with long hair. Triplets

LOL! I like to twin people... Most of the time, people are AFK in the servers. I like to take screen shots of twinning them.
    Last edited by CookieSundae; Sep 15, 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Le gasp! They look so adorable I must have one of those avatars for myself *Still twiddling my thumbs for Ragnarok to come in the mail* Bah I used to be sooo active on psz I dont know what happened and I was at the museum district today enjoying free museum day and was thinking of having a "Team Chato Guild" webpage mini forum thingy made o_O Should some idiot that bored crashes pso-w.

There are times I just wanna rip and shred their freaking hands off RAcast style O_O

PSO2 Wise major key members of Team Chato is going Vita?

Also what kind of sick freak would not only make the Cookies bust her lil buttocks to find an ultra rare item to join their "familiy" then when finally getting said item they are like "LOL what"? Rabble rabble snarly foaming from mouth @_@ They must be Vinny smashed to pieces nao o_O No one makes my Cookie cries and gets away with it!

Also been playing Gundam Capsule Fighters, MOST fun you'll ever have online if cute looking mechs of death and destruction going at it is your thing :3
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Sep 15, 2012 at 08:25 PM.

@cookie man that is sooo mean i would do that to you and to nobody i don't know how people can be so mean to people
    i love the picture
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

Yeah. ^o^b
    lol.. Thumbs up for RODS and Team Chato XD Hooray!
    If you want to you can, I don't know how to make a forum.. ;o; But that'll be awesome.

Yeah. I planned to get psvita for two games... Pso2 and Ragnarok Oddyssey

I know.. I was mad because it took me about a month and a half to get the toast. I had to overpay with more items to get it since traders are really clingy to the toast item. Gin ignores me. Woo had a toast group and everyone in his group are wearing toasts. He gifts his toasts to his friends and toast family his toasts. ( I had to go out of my way trying to to get a toast.. just sad how I'm nice to people and try to fit in... they just dont like me i guess...) i found out he had a friend and his friend gifted him his 'long warm knit scarf' (valuable scarf - see my character was wearing one). Woo took his scarf,closed his account, and made a new account. It was actually a borrow from his friend but he stole it and ran off. His friend feels really guilty. What a scammer.. I dont really talk to Gin and Woo anymore.. They don't like me.. maybe because they jealous or something.. im not sure... I don't know why people hate me.. Just wanted to be friends and get along with everyone... I wish I didn't wake up with puffy eyes the next morning.. orz LOL i'm better now.

Thank you. Yeah. You guys are the best! I'm glad I'm friends with you all.

Lol.. SDGO have cute, fat, and short gundams. Yeah, I had fun playing it too.. +w+ I had all the Gundam 00 rank A gundams in CBT. XD [Although, I prefer S rank ones.. o-o]
    Anyways, have fun playing SDGO.
    Last edited by CookieSundae; Sep 16, 2012 at 04:08 PM.

I may be a newbie around, but I'm glad I could be of help somehow.

Sorry but this might add to depressing stories.

Actually, I want your opinion on this.

Around four years ago when I first started latale, I was accepted into a top tier guild acclaimed slayer. the guild at the time was close to top rank in level and status (how i got in as a lowly wizard, who knows.) Anyways, I stayed in that guild for 2 whole years. They all almost felt liiikee family to me. after a month past 2 years, there was a tragic accident and our guild leader (ign;gamushudragon) died in real life. We were all grief stricken, I personally cried and felt like I was gonna throw up. After the incident, we sent a.notice to the help desk and the second vice member took every as leader. She didn't exactly do so well, the guild slowly turned sour.and well... it died with him. a year had passed, and I had abandoned that character because there was to much got me to handle my very group of friends hating eachother. I come back and the guild is desolent. since I was a lowly member, I don't have the abilities to recruit and do other necessary things to keep a guildf running. so I did something totally on impulse.

I sent a note to pass on lead to myself.

I have noooooo experience at all running a guild. and I lack social status. so heres my question;

Do you think I'm in over my head? Should I goo through with it?

(sorry of my grammar etc is off, I'm not good at english and auto correct is kicking my ass.
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname