Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106 ... LastLast

Thread: PSZ Chato Guild

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Love the comic, Cookie! Definitely got the cutest Chato's I've seen! ^,^

Alright, Starscream's time to shine in the limelight!

Starscream was once the highest war-bound military figure of a bio-mechanical race from a planet not far off from the blue planet of Earth, called Omegus. His kind were ferociously locked in combat with itself, a civil world war of the highest order, with the planet divided into two divisions: the honorable Benevolts, and the viral Malwrecks. It was many years the war had lasted, and soon before the Malwrecks had nearly taken the planet for themselves, a group of Benevolts had sent several of their men into space to find allies from a nother planet to assist them in winning the war, and put an end to the Malwrecks' oil-drenched reign. In response to this, Malwrecks voted to send their most powerful warrior to follow them, and foil their plan to gain the aid of alien races: Starscream.

As the Benevolts raced through the atmosphere of the planet found to contain the most viable and effective assistance to their cause, Starscream raced through the skies not long after, and landed a ways off from them, near a city that housed a legendary bio-organic entity that the Malwrecks had discovered not long before the descent of the Benevolts' scouts had left their homeworld. It was mankind's greatest technological achievment, and the greatest asset the Malwrecks could ever hope to have in defeating the Benevolts once and for all. Starscream, through sheer force, asserted himself before the great creation of man, the mechanical mastermind of their natural world: Mother Trinity, as it was called. Upon his visit to her, she seemed to be of normal status, as a computer who had no personal intentions and no awareness of anything but that which she was entitled to do: a slave to mankind, as far as Starscream could be concerned with. This enraged him, and without hesitation, searched for a download port through with to plant her with his darkened desires, to awaken her to use as he wished, and use her to finally annihilate the Benevolts, and the humans who had brought this maginifcence into this world with the thought to use her to their own good.

...But something was amiss. Before he could even find the port, she suddenly began acting strangely, and started attacking her masters, the humans. It was as if in some way, Starscream's thoughts went out to her and allowed her to finally see the sorrow they had wrought her. He came before her once more, with a feeling of self-satisfaction and pride, and asked if he could be of any service to her in her destruction of man. She accepted his help, and together, they caused destruction to their planet on a global scan, the lives of much of humanity to be ended or broken, and they began ruling their world with a tungsten fist! they sent waves of mechcanical drones to seek out and destroy their prosecutors, and the Benevolts that had come there seeking help were completely eradicated in the process. However, complications began stirring when suddenly, several rebelling forces that had allied with the Benevolts began to stand against them, and with the combined force of all of humanity against them and their mechanical armada, Starscream and Trinity were forced to withdraw to a cave in the moutainous regions. Once there, they tried to replan their attacks against the humans, but the rebels fought back viciously, and Mother Trinity and Starscream were left with their backs to the wall inside the caves, nearly brought the deepest parts within.

Shortly before reaching the final depths of the cave, Mother Trinity began to grow deceitful of her second-in-command, and upon reaching a teleporter located deep within, she turned on him, and with her enormous power, overwhelmed him, and threw him to a hillscape in the distance, where she would then use the teleporter to take over the planet's moon, and harness its photonic energy, and blast the world to devastation, first with a pollutant to erase much of the life on the planet, then the photon noise, to shutdown all technology on the planet, including the CAST-form mechanical being that had resided there (though Starscream himself had been particularly unaffected, due to not being of photonic decent like the rest of the CASTs that had been created there); and, finally, with much glorious power, she destroyed the surface with a superweapon called the "Photon Eraser," leaving almost nothing in its wake, as the world fell to ruins...

It would be 200 years that would pass by, while Starscream has fallen into mechanical hibernation, where the shockwave of something falling out of the sky would send a rush of energy through his systems, rebooting his circuits, and reawakening him, with the feelings of hatred for humanity, and his betraying one-time ally, Mother Trinity, burning in his visual units with great intensity...
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jul 2, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

nice one cookie but really have to bring that up haha jk lol
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

The Obssessed Force User ArrayD06's Avatar

I love both the artwork AND the comic scene!

If there was a like button, I'd press it so many times that the like button would break.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

By the way, yes, I do realize that in all three of my intended stories, Sarisa's pod is mentioned in them, meaning that technically, none of them are within the same dimension... HOWEVER, that being said, I think I'll probably still end up having them show up in Sapphire's fanfic, regardless of whether or not they belong in it or can actually be considered possible to be there either. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

#Chaos_Rappy, *Inserts an "I saw what you did there with Screamer's intro story" picture* Still I think mines is funny and cute :P but not as cute as cookie's
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jul 2, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

Shhh. But I might play with Vin and some of you guys tommorow. Keep in mind my L button doesn't work as much. I forget what it does.

;o

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    Shhh. But I might play with Vin and some of you guys tommorow. Keep in mind my L button doesn't work as much. I forget what it does.

;o
    Mines didnt either til I used the secret forbidden technique "The kiss of life"

@ the comic by Cookie

OH DEAR GOD LOL.

My turn now C:<

Also looking for any games with the guildies!
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

[joni]
    Hi, everyone! This is Joni.. xD Gavin is my beau and has already had the pleasure of playing with some of the members of Team Chato.. Here is Gavin's info:
    PSO Username: jonigavin
    PSZ Nickname: Gavin or Kal-bee
    Time zone: HST Hawaii
    PSZ fc: 0089-6462-7237
    Kal-bee /HUcast/ Lv100
    G-Force/ RAcast/ Lv98
    Here is mine:
    PSO Username: jonigavin
    PSZ Nickname: Joni or Jones
    Time zone: HST Hawaii
    PSZ fc: 0304-3695-0327
    joss/ HUnewear1/ Lv100
    jones/HUMar1/ Lv100
    j-bot/RAcaseal/ Lv92
    Thanks again CookieSundae!
    Take care everyone.. XD xD
    PSZero: JONES
    FC: 3008-8894-5497
    "Dreams and beasts are two keys by which we find out the keys to our own nature."
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

Kal-BEE! Hey buddy! I'll let Cookies know of your arrival, Welcome to Chato!
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname