Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I'm pretty sure hunters can go fast than the auto run by doing ground dash > jump air dash > ground dash repeat. I can't quite confirm it but I'm nearly sure of it.
    Also for some PAs like the Partisan's rave part- I mean AoE skill where you spin your partisan, if you do it on the ground you won't be able to move and you'll have lag at the end of it but if you do it in the air you can move a bit and won't have any lag after the animation.

Space Ninja Cowboy

Did you know-

MAG's help you find switches?
    Pay attention to the glowing parts on your MAG, when near or facing a switch or terminal, the glowing parts will change to that color until the switch has been used. Helps you find those hard to see ones in tall grass and tundra 'challenge mode'

Hunters can still move during the end animation of dash?
    While not locked on to an enemy, instead of sitting and facing the wrong way for precious seconds between enemy attacks, the in between animation (dash - pause - player action) by holding another directional button you can get about another 120 degrees of movement. Helps when completely surrounded by darkers.

-Want someone to help confirm or deny that weapons of the same class have different 'weights' between them. Looking for increase/decrease in recoil, swinging animation speed, and delay between dashing and movement actions...
    Last edited by KurotenZer0; Jul 18, 2012 at 09:56 AM.

Oddly enough, just the line "Did you know" brings back memories of an annoying NPC that often started talking to you with that line. What made him annoying is that he is almost guarranteed to walk into and block your path on the way to the bank or the telepipe.

Not so much a did-you-know than a tip.

If you want to level a class type that you'd rather not play, grab the repeatable client orders, complete them as your main class type. Change your class to the one you want to level, then turn in the client order and receive the EXP for that class. As far as I know, there's not penalty of any sort to doing this.

Also, the client orders involving retrieving (usually) animal parts/machine parts/flora/meat etc can be completed quickly if you have the meseta. Keep an eye out in the AH. Players who have extra might put them up for sale. These client orders pay out nice EXP, essentially allowing you to buy levels.

If I could give this thread a hug, I would. Thanks for all the tips and tricks, guys!

I will definitely be following this thread. So very helpful. <3