Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrShoestore View Post
    so how do you go about increasing an npc's friendliness towards you?
    You bring them along in missions, for every S rank you get with them in your party you work towards them liking you more

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    You bring them along in missions, for every S rank you get with them in your party you work towards them liking you more
    As far as I can see it's only for clearing missions, I haven't seen it go down yet.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Another neat did you know -- You can use your number pad to switch weapons instantly. Give it a shot!

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MrShoestore View Post
    so how do you go about increasing an npc's friendliness towards you?
    Clear missions with them and/or do their client orders.

With NPCs you can't invite you only have one choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    I decided to make this series of tips and tricks for PSO2 due to finding many people not knowing some of the features and options available to them in PSO2 which could help their gameplay.

I hope you find these useful, and if you have any tips to share, please let me know so I can add them in later updates to this topic. I will continue to add and edit this topic in the future to be more comprehensive and useful.

So without further ado...

...Partner Characters can be Generous
    Spoiler!
    Silly question but how do I invite NPCs to a party and which NPC is Echo and which one is Maru? I need the Anti and the Grants spells. @_@
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackMage View Post
    Silly question but how do I invite NPCs to a party and which NPC is Echo and which one is Maru? I need the Anti and the Grants spells. @_@
    In the camp ship go to the terminal on the left, in the center of the window with an (i) symbol. Just select them then select the first option. To send them away select them again and select the first option again. I still have no idea what the second option does, I daren't click it for fear of removing their card.

Maru is the purple haired force, and Echo is the blonde force. Anti should be pretty cheap in the player shops, but for grants you'll probably want to stick to bringing Maru along for some S-ranked missions.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    In the camp ship go to the terminal on the left, in the center of the window with an (i) symbol. Just select them then select the first option. To send them away select them again and select the first option again. I still have no idea what the second option does, I daren't click it for fear of removing their card.

Maru is the purple haired force, and Echo is the blonde force. Anti should be pretty cheap in the player shops, but for grants you'll probably want to stick to bringing Maru along for some S-ranked missions.
    Excellent thanks! I have yet to even see a player shop (Is there a trade lobby or something that everyone goes to?) so I'll probably just bring Echo with me until I get it : x

1 Final question: Can you bring multiple NPC's along with you or are you limited to one?
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Excellent thanks! I have yet to even see a player shop (Is there a trade lobby or something that everyone goes to?) so I'll probably just bring Echo with me until I get it : x

1 Final question: Can you bring multiple NPC's along with you or are you limited to one?
    The player shops are organized more like an auction house, where you go to a terminal and search through everything, but it doesn't have actual auctioning.

And you can bring up to 3 NPCs, but if the quest has a multiparty area only one of each NPC can be there and I don't think you can bring NPCs at all if there are other people in your party.

You see those purple/pink question mark terminals around the lobbies? That's the visiphone. The top option brings you to the player shops/auction house menu, and the top option again brings you to the search menu. Put this into the very first text box: アンティ Then hit search and voila, you should be looking at a list of anti disks. Make sure not to copy the spaces around it though. Right now the cheapest is 7k, I remember them going for a lot less.

Bringing echo is a good idea anyway, extra healing is always nice.