Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO2 Crashing Problem

My friend has the game and whenever she enters one of the multi-group areas (like Forest 2, etc) the game crashes on her. It's happened when there were people there and when she sets up a pass and no one is there. It's completely put a stop to her progression and she asked me to see if anyone on here could possibly know what's wrong.

Seems like her gpu can't handle the higher rendering of graphics, tell her to set the slider on the options menu down or do a file check on the launcher to see if any files are bad or missing, probably should set the graphic's lower and test to see if that stops the crashing.

She already has her graphics set to the lowest possible setting, I think. But how does she check her files?

I have a friend with the exact same issue, crashing in Forest multiparty areas. file check didn't fix anything, and I've messed with as many settings as possible without actually being at his computer. From what he's told me, I can only think that he doesn't have the power to fully run the game.

That's what I was afraid of. ><

Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My game kept crashing after about 20 mins and I had no idea why. I thought it was my AV so installed another but no joy. Turns out it was Firefox which I was running at the same time. I think Chrome might also disagree with the game. Use IE and it's fine - no crash. And I could almost force a crash by skipping cut scenes etc.

Just a thought

I'll have her give it a try, thanks. =D

It could be the PSE. My game crashes in multiparty areas whenever i get that PSE stuff. My game runs perfectly fine everywhere, but when those sparkles come i instantly crash. (i only knew it was that because i had 2 computers running at once to see what happens when i crash
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Been checking about and it seems like a graphics driver issue, some people rollback to a older version and such to fix their issue on amd gpus but for nvidia ones, you can give it a try and see if it fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    It could be the PSE. My game crashes in multiparty areas whenever i get that PSE stuff. My game runs perfectly fine everywhere, but when those sparkles come i instantly crash. (i only knew it was that because i had 2 computers running at once to see what happens when i crash
    This also has happened to me during those times I think. The blue symbol thing that comes up. Only sometimes though.