Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I don't mind a little use of the autowords. I use a few (very few) and only for situations such as: I level up (Power Up~), party member levels up (Congrats!), I find a rare (Rare Get~), we complete a quest (Good Work!). They're all in very simple Japanese and in place mostly in case I run with Japanese players. I used to have thank yous set for heals and buffs from members but it got annoying when I'd get healed or buffed a lot so I stopped those one.

Only other ones I really need to set for myself are when I drop dead so someone can be informed what has happened so they can use a Moon for me if they want.

I don't like when players use their faces nonstop, otherwise it's no problem.

TetsuyaHikari, was this during a desert exp farming run? I think I was playing with you because I saw the beginning of the argument before I got disconnected. If this is you, yes, your autowords are really annoying and way too frequent. Please remove the ones for the beginning and finish of CODEs. They appear way too frequently.

I use autowords, but i try to only use important ones, informational ones, or ones that aren't all that important.

Large hit for example is an important one because it tells mages that "Ouch I just got hit hard and I may need healing"
    Same with the 30% and 10% HP ones

Code Start you can set to tell where the code is thus everyone able to get to it, but unfortunately it happens every time so when all 4 players get it it goes off every time.

The only one that i use that is really spammy in my opinion is the "heal" one which can get annoying since it triggers after every heal and is really just a "thank you"

There is an option to block auto-words from popping up.

Also, when making auto-words you can add various alternate phrases by using the + button. I assume if you make "blank" alternates you can set the frequency of your auto-words.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    I don't mind auto words, but for the love of god please only use cut-ins for the start and end of the quest!

You can disable that in the options, meaning you only see them on screen.
    The...

The post I just quoted just posted a link on how, captain informative! D<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    There is an option to block auto-words from popping up.

Also, when making auto-words you can add various alternate phrases by using the + button. I assume if you make "blank" alternates you can set the frequency of your auto-words.
    The blank alternatives are actually "erased" next time you visit the auto-talk options. It will be as if you never set them.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    The blank alternatives are actually "erased" next time you visit the auto-talk options. It will be as if you never set them.
    awww.... that sucks
    thanks for confirming that though
    I really hope they add some way to set the frequency....

As someone that has an autoword for about 90% of all the options INCLUDING each with cut ins (Yeah..) I can honestly say that I can understand whats with all the hate. Though I personally never ran into anyone that had a problem with it (For mine anyways) I will say that not everyone is tolerant and has the patience to put up with it lol.

But I mean, c'mon for some people they have some very funny ones. Yea im looking at you LuneFox! Anyways now a days I find myself putting "Autowords On" in the party comments ahead of time to let people know, "Hey, chances are im gonna annoy you with constant shortcuts so just the heads up! If not, cool! If so, then atleast your warned!" everytime I start a mission >_>."

My main gripe is, cut OFF on the cut INS on the unnecessary ones atleast. Having "HAAAH" everytime you attack is one thing but when we have to look at your character face plastered on the screen EVERYTIME then..well, yea. All-in-all some people like it and some people don't and that's that. But for all that is holy..the CUT INS! Be wise about them!

"Names Taji, a born sniper and one hell of a friend." "You can always count on me to have your back."
    ///Credit to sig goes to MissMalice! Check her out! And thanks a ton!\\\

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post

I could be partied with a dude that screams, "I'M THE ICE CREAM MAN! BOOM!" every time he uses a PA for all I care. If you're really going to get that bent out of shape over something like that, maybe you should consider playing a game with less communication involved.
    im tempted to put that for every autoword option with cut-ins now lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM