Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Just read that the character slots are one time only, I really didn't think that was the case and I created a character on ship 6 just to get the 1000 FUN and crappy plate. Waste of cash that was, now I'll need another 500AC when they re-open ship 2 for new characters.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    Just read that the character slots are one time only, I really didn't think that was the case and I created a character on ship 6 just to get the 1000 FUN and crappy plate. Waste of cash that was, now I'll need another 500AC when they re-open ship 2 for new characters.
    They give you codes for that via. e-mail so its possible to get multiple campaign bonuses by making separate accounts and use the codes for a single account.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

silly question, when buying something online, does it matter if u put the wrong address/phone number (if its a digital thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    They give you codes for that via. e-mail so its possible to get multiple campaign bonuses by making separate accounts and use the codes for a single account.
    I guess I'll have to create some more accounts for next time. I didn't think they would rip you off this much.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

I just started playing this and got a question: is the game actually playable without being severely restricted if you don't pay for anything?

As in, how much will you miss out on if you don't want to pay in that AC system?
    I'm kind of old fashioned regarding these kind of things, I don't mind paying a one time fee to purchase a game, but I'm pertinently against paying for in-game items or services.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    I just started playing this and got a question: is the game actually playable without being severely restricted if you don't pay for anything?

As in, how much will you miss out on if you don't want to pay in that AC system?
    I'm kind of old fashioned regarding these kind of things, I don't mind paying a one time fee to purchase a game, but I'm pertinently against paying for in-game items or services.
    The game is very much playable without paying anything. But it doesn't leave much room for trial and error. You only get one character, one mag and one skill tree (per class) so if you regret your choices later on, the only free option is to delete your entire character and start over.

With money however you can get new mags, new skill trees, remake your character (with certain limitations) and so on and so forth.

What you also miss out on is "my room" and the ability to sell and trade gear which I think is the biggest thing you'll miss, but it's not the end of the world.

Unless you want the full community experience, I'd just play it and pay for the little things along the way. That's my plan anyhow.

anyone can suggest any payment method that doesn't require a Japanese address/tel or so? I've tried the credit card and web money and both required Japanese address, tel, etc..

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aug View Post
    anyone can suggest any payment method that doesn't require a Japanese address/tel or so? I've tried the credit card and web money and both required Japanese address, tel, etc..

Thanks.
    you can just do like myself and others have done by entering SEGA of japans address

〒144-0043 東京都大田区羽田1丁目2−12
    03-5736-7111

This DOES violate the TOS and warns that falsifying the information can lead to your sega account being suspended.

Since the Mag Reset is a device, I assume it only resets one mag?

Quote Originally Posted by aug View Post

Thanks.
    buy japan webmoney credit and charge your wm account with it. no need to enter any address anywhere