Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Those Emergency Codes @_@

Do they have enough of them, for one area? Haha...

I had FINALLY gotten open caves unlocked (after continuous dc's, parties not getting s-rank and under the time limit, etc...) and beat the first try of open caves, right? So I started the client order to open up desert and in cave 1, the party encountered 2 E.C. Duels (bosses), E.C. Collect, E.C. Extermination and a E.C. Attack. And, like I said...that was only Cave 1. Oh, and after beating the second boss, right before we went to cave 2, I randomly DC'd. Lol. So, needless to say, we didn't make the time (21 minutes in cave 1 alone.)

Anyone else had this happen to them?

I actually wished that would happen to me and my buddies
    We get like no codes and speed runs are boring and always succeed

You mean 'have a crazy awesome party'? Yeah, that's happened to me before.

Seems like if you enter a multi-party area that has had Codes bug out, you never get anymore (after 3 bug out). Hope they fix this serious bug, it's really annoying.

Notice it happen the most in the Desert.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

It only sucks because SEGA decided speedrunning was necessary for area progression. If it wasn't for that, would have been a blast.

I'm not disagreeing that it wasn't a crazy awesome party, lol. I was just hoping that I could've gotten Desert unlocked before OBT ended. It won't take much to do it, just rather not have had to do it on the 4th, haha.

But, yes, otherwise it was a crazy, fun, exciting party. Even the JP players each said "WOW" with the 2nd boss, at the end of cave 1. Fantabulous!

Just happened in the desert 5 bosses vs 12-16 players.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

The codes were implemented to change up repetitive runs to increase replay value. They are great mini-objectives to get you excited in the middle of a mission. However, Code Collect and Avoid can be upsetting sometimes.
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.

Quote Originally Posted by PSO Addict View Post
    The codes were implemented to change up repetitive runs to increase replay value. They are great mini-objectives to get you excited in the middle of a mission. However, Code Collect and Avoid can be upsetting sometimes.
    ^ This. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PSO Addict View Post
    However, Code Collect, Avoid AND RESCUE can be upsetting sometimes.
    Yeah, tell me about it. Added rescue, due to the fact I had a few parties abandon me, while I tried to figure out how to free myself...meanwhile, they went ahead and cleared the mission <_<

I like the fact that you have those to compliment when it gets a little repetitive...but they could try and tone it down, just a wee bit, if you're trying to do a timed mission, like I was, or just not put 5 bosses in a single mission, like what happened with Crimson. 2-3, maybe...5? That's a tiny bit insane. Still probably fun though, if you're not getting ohko'ed.
    Last edited by Firehouse1983; Jul 2, 2012 at 09:37 PM.