Page 323 of 448 FirstFirst ... 223273313320321322323324325326333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4477

Spoiler!

This is another interesting event. It talks about the upcoming classes and the possible return of PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Spoiler!

This is another interesting event. It talks about the upcoming classes and the possible return of PVP.

Woah really???!? could you tell me any more information you know on that Mike please? I would greatly appreciate it, in case people don't want to be spoiled of the story maybe in PM?
    Last edited by MelancholyWitch; Aug 30, 2012 at 05:00 AM.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Hmm so Tea is a force, always thought of her being the force type and Patty being the hunter type. Is it even stated anywhere what classes they are? And i so hope we can unlock them as NPC sooner or later...They gonna be my fav NPCs then.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just came out today.
    Just curious Mike, but is it a new drop, or something from a magazine? I never heard anything about it before this. -_-'

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Just curious Mike, but is it a new drop, or something from a magazine? I never heard anything about it before this. -_-'
    Probabely the new matter board quest...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I know that Psychowand pic was fake but I like to note the fact that the ability it had (PPコンバート iirc) has just been confirmed real. So how would someone know about that ability way back then? Was that much data in the files at the time?

AAAAAAH Dark Nei Claw wired lance is Nacht??? Do WANT. wtf? How the frak? 2 million meseta, omg. I want but I am so poor in meseta...
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

It is from Famitsu Magazine.

Btw, here I think I should post here too, Miku dance event :

Here is the picture

Spoiler!

Sample!

Last edited by Arika; Aug 30, 2012 at 07:12 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

The Miku Dance event on B-39
    Screenshots
    Spoiler!

Video of event
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Like Arika said, it's from this week's Famitsu. Shogai had some info up on it last week and I'm going to go check a few stores tomorrow to see if they have it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    Woah really???!? could you tell me any more information you know on that Mike please? I would greatly appreciate it, in case people don't want to be spoiled of the story maybe in PM?
    Patty and Tia's information for this event is that some time ago, when there were more ARKS, there were more classes. When the number of ARKS decreased, the classes were combined to make things simpler but now that the number of ARKS has increased, there are rumors that the old jobs will be reinstated. They also say that during the same time, there were simulated battles between ARKS members and that these could be making a comeback as well. It is just an in-game event though.

Spoiler!

This was how I watched the Miku video first. Rather orderly actually. I popped in to block 20 and it was a mess. A Hatsune Miku character showed up along with Gettemhart and Doo Doo. I also hear there was a Doo Doo convention in block 30 but I didn't get around to checking it out.