Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You can get every male costume for <10k, actually - the only one I didn't find that low (yet) is the black Adventos costume.

Skilled Fighter

420k is a lot?

I could swear that everyone who's reached level 30 on these forums has over 1 mill.

Doesn't seem bad to me. Other games do this (Perfect World comes to mind), and the economy isn't crashing or anything. Like someone else said, the economy only crashes when money is artificially created through cheating, etc. This way, however, the money is completely valid.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I'm pretty happy people are selling the AC costumes. Made it so much easier to get the cast parts, pink tux and a pink whatever xeno's costume is called

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    You can get every male costume for <10k, actually - the only one I didn't find that low (yet) is the black Adventos costume.
    I feel lucky, I managed to grab the black version of Adventos for 5250 meseta, I love being a male character such cheap clothing.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Star Base. Where no turtle has gone before.

I'm actually impressed with the player shop prices. It's definitely not JP PSU gacha clothes prices...

Skilled Fighter

I'm bouts to save me up 400-500k to buy a dress.

I don't like the idea of FIGHTING in a wedding dress, but I'll be prancing around lobbies with it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    420k is a lot?

I could swear that everyone who's reached level 30 on these forums has over 1 mill.
    Even so, that is still a hefty amount, I mean I was planning on spending most of my meseta on an outfit regardless but anything over 100k I am always hesitant to buy and I'm one of those people that have over 1 mil

Still spent a good 500k on an outfit and a rappy suit to recolor it then another 200k on a black tux because I jumped the gun before the prices dropped

Quote Originally Posted by JeyKama View Post
    Meh, people are selling the clothing for 100k or less if you're not horribly picky about the color. Bought a fire Close Quarter for 52k and I'm lovin' it (and not having to spend $50 on gold scratch cards)
    Now I have to go shopping when my client patches. If purple/pink isn't really popular on dudes, then it's a goldmine for Maz... maybe. Could find something in black that fits him better.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPFULL View Post
    Wait, What? You can sell the AC clothes for Meseta?

Thats.... broken. Sega might has well sell Meseta and be done with it if this is true.
    it's really funny watching PSO players flip their shit over every little freemium thing

subscription players are having a rough time adapting to the new world of freemium
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2