Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, as has been stated before Valkyria Chonricles 2 good game for you buck.

Dissidia 012 Duodecim is also an amazing game for its price. You get so much good quality gaming for your buck.

I also recommend Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lion A classic in SRPGs

What did I do to Deserve this my lord!??2 Or No Heroes Allowed, the 3rd installment of the series. Its a kind of tower defense game where you assume the role of badguys and make dungeons to defeat heroes all presented in a whimsically 8 bit ish style.

and my personal Favorite. Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble It's like a portable light version of the Yakuza style of games and I would strongly recommend AGAINST getting Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. It felt like the game wasn't very well thought out and tends to be more frustrating then enjoyable.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Honestly with all these RPG/JRPG recommendations (and I know you stated that you're into those games above) I'll try to suggest some other titles that are in other genres. Gotta have some variety right?

I would suggest.....

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (fantastic on adhoc party)
    Ridge Racer and Ridge Racers (also called Ridge Racer 2 in europe. Have to import though)
    Castlevania Dracula X Chonicles
    DJ Max Series - Only 3 is in NA but i highly suggest importing Black Square and Hot Tunes
    Megaman Powered Up
    Wipeout Pure and Pulse - Make sure to get Europe version of pulse b/c it has all the awesome extra tracks and ships dlc with was all free. Never got those stateside. (Or you could just get europe PS2 version which works on NTSC PS2 and play it on there with special tracks from wipeout 3)
    Lumines 1&2

Just a few to throw out there
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Jul 5, 2012 at 07:23 PM.

Oh right I forgot about Peace Walker, yea I strongly suggest getting that.

The Patapon games, mainly Patapon 3 for its take on online multiplayer. The new Super Hero Patapon you control gives it some unique alternative to playing the game as well as determining what your role is in groups. If you're unfamiliar with the series, it's a rhythm based adventure game. The following video, just demonstrates each class and what they offer in a group. The one major downside to Patapon 3 is that you will need to purchase a separate online pass to play through Infrastructure, unless you buy the game off of PSN which includes the online pass.

Fate/EXTRA, A war that takes place in a virtual world created by the Moon Cell a.k.a. the Holy Grail of lore. For the most part, it's a guessing game in which you try and out think your opponents or meet with death. You start the game choosing your characters gender and one of three starters, Saber for beginners, Archer for intermediate, and Caster for experienced.

Star Ocean: First Departure and Star Ocean: Second Evolution for their take on the action RPG genre. The gameplay is similar to 'Tales of' games, but adds on more challenging aspects when certain conditions are met, such as developing a character skill to unlock a secret boss.

Other suggestions I may have were already mentioned by earlier posts.
    Last edited by blace; Jul 6, 2012 at 01:44 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

If you like the Kingdom Hearts series, than you might like KH: Birth By Sleep.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Tactics Ogre
    Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Wow thanks for all the suggestions everyone!
    Some of these games I've never even heard of, which is actually a good thing.
    I need to get into new series/franchises...
    Last edited by Miyo; Jul 6, 2012 at 03:26 PM.