Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default New Story Translation and TimeLine Thread

All gone now
    Last edited by RocSage; Jul 31, 2012 at 06:44 AM.

Okay. I'll post translations here form now on.

//Also reserving spot if necessary

64 Under investigation
    Patty: That was dangerous. You make sure to get out of my way. Now if you'll excuse me, back to gathering information.
    Tia: Sorry about my sister, we're kind of in a hurry.
    Tia: Hey Patty, you're going the wrong way. It's in the complete opposite direction. Hey, listen to what I'm saying idiot!

Yes and yes.
    "i did kind of screw up"
    and
    Echo: Xeno....
    Xeno: Echo...

The event missions I'm trying to go through as fast as possible. They're not very central to the story and i'd drive myself crazy spending all of the time, checking, double checking, and editing required for a full translation.

Chapter 2 if you guys require it.

Spoiler!

Sweet, I'll get right on it. RocSage, are you going to update the first post with the story content?

yes, it's coming. I am sleepy today and was waiting for this footage to convert so i past out.

14 new videos on the way ^.^

Updated with 15 new scenes. I need to download and edit the Chapter 1: Memories from the Past video and Find the other Shion Videos, and perhaps the John one.

I also left the Translation of The Masked Figure off for right now as the new video has more to translate since it has the entire start to finish of the mission, rather than just where the split occurs. Don't know if they say something different so best to check first

Got more footage to fill in Shion and Mission stories, but more importantly Agrajag posted the full list of events and I updated them along with moving all the event tabs that weren't on the list to where they are on the list which makes the list all that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    Updated with 15 new scenes. I need to download and edit the Chapter 1: Memories from the Past video and Find the other Shion Videos, and perhaps the John one.

I also left the Translation of The Masked Figure off for right now as the new video has more to translate since it has the entire start to finish of the mission, rather than just where the split occurs. Don't know if they say something different so best to check first
    15 new videos? I hope Sega gives me a chance to translate this before they add more content. I'm going to be focusing on matter boards and story missions if they come up first. There really isn't too much information given in the events that's doesn't come up in the main story anyways.