Default Trying to create a character on Ship 2...is it full

Hi, so I have installed the game everything seems to be working fine, but when I try to create a char on Ship 2 I get a message...is ship 2 full maybe?

Hmm... I don't think so.

Supposedly there are less restriction in character creation as oppose to simultaneous player connection.

Maybe you ought to post a screenshot.

Here's a screen shot of the message

Attachment 2074

yes I have exactly the same problem can someone help me??

yeah i just deleted a character on ship 02 and it seems i cant recreate a new character also =o same messege also

its not only in ship 2 its in all the ships I tried already 2 3 4 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by iansilva1 View Post
    its not only in ship 2 its in all the ships I tried already 2 3 4 and 5
    well im able to make a character on ship 10, BUT all my items are in ship02 in my bank so im just waiting for someone to translate that error xD

edit: OKAY so i translated the messege.....you cannot make a character in ship 2 you have to make a character in another ship =/. if you get that message on any other ship it means that its closed to you making a character. looks like im not gonna play pso2 for a while till ship02 allows me to make a character...sucks =(
    Last edited by shadow426; Jul 6, 2012 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow426 View Post
    well im able to make a character on ship 10, BUT all my items are in ship02 in my bank so im just waiting for someone to translate that error xD

edit: OKAY so i translated the messege.....you cannot make a character in ship 2 you have to make a character in another ship =/. if you get that message on any other ship it means that its closed to you making a character. looks like im not gonna play pso2 for a while till ship02 allows me to make a character...sucks =(
    well yeah i can do a character in ship 10 but thats the only one =P

Aw. Too bad.

I was able to make a character on ship 2 like 36ish hours prior to my previous post. Probably miss the "ship" by a few hours.

So, I got some little updates on that subject, they blocked character creation on servers / ships that have too many people on for 2 weeks. So for people like me that want to go on ship 02 I guess we only have to be patient a little bit...

That`s it, have fun!