Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Can you poison real bosses?

I know the mini bosses like Rock Bear and Caterdran can be poisoned. What I want to know is if the big ones like Vol Dragon can be, or are they just totally immune?

I have poisoned Vol Dragon before, it was done before the Ice World patch.

It ticked for around 800~ish damage, unfortunately I have no screenies so you only have my word

I had Level 2 Poison and i can poison all bosses some more then others. I do around 800-2000 Dmg depending on their Level and Health. My friend has Level 5 Poison(Luck Bastard) and can deal 1500-5000 Damage. Its probably the best Affix in my Personal opinion.

I wonder if there Weak against the Dark Element that you have a higher chance of poisoning them? Still too early to tell but who knows.

I love love love Poison, I'm currently hoarding all the Poison affixes I can to one day put Poison V on a super high-end Partisan. Not sure what the success rate is on that but it'd be awesome.

I actually had no idea you could poison Ragne...or maybe it just takes at least II to proc on major bosses?

It might just work like megid / dark resistance : you have poisonV, that's (arbitrarily) a 75% chance of poisoning BUT the boss has 70 resistance so you only have a 5% chance to actually poison him/her/it.

Then again, I dunno how the resistances work in PSO2 so it's a just a figure...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I love love love Poison, I'm currently hoarding all the Poison affixes I can to one day put Poison V on a super high-end Partisan. Not sure what the success rate is on that but it'd be awesome.

I actually had no idea you could poison Ragne...or maybe it just takes at least II to proc on major bosses?
    Good Luck i wasted 95K trying to get Level 3 Poison only to get Level 2.
    Your best bet is to add the Highest Level Poison you can find and then adding singles. TBH if you can find Level 4 Poison just buy that and hope to the PS Gods that you get Level 5 hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It might just work like megid / dark resistance : you have poisonV, that's (arbitrarily) a 75% chance of poisoning BUT the boss has 70 resistance so you only have a 5% chance to actually poison him/her/it.

Then again, I dunno how the resistances work in PSO2 so it's a just a figure...
    From what i hear they do not only weaknesses.

Thanks. My gunslash only has poison II at the moment and I was wondering if it was worth looking for/upgrading for future bosses.

I'd like some screenshot evidence that you can poison monsters such as Dragon, Ragne or Snow Panthers... you know, just to feel secure before investing in adding the ability.

Also, what's the difference between Poison and Burn status?

PSO2 Hunter talent tree discussion *Please read the FAQ in the first post*
    PSO2 Repeatable Quest Guide

I'd like to see pictures or videos aswell. I tried to poison Vol Dragon after reading this thread with Poison II and never had it occur.

I am finally near a computer that i can play on so if i do poison them ill be sure to record it with Fraps for ya. Ive done it in the past with Ragne, i think his elemental weakness is the Dark Element which is the Same as Poison which in turn can possibly have a higher chance of poisoning him. Regardless i dont poison everything its a Percent Chance, it just so happens that i got him. Ill keep you posted