Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and support. PSO2 coverage has always been planned and you will see this ramping up dramatically in the coming months, as indicated by the recent increase in front page activity.

I'll be making it my personal goal to ensure that we have worthwhile PSO2 resources and news here for you and I know that the forums will continue to thrive and grow as we near a US release of the game.

It has always been PSO-World's mission to provide support to the Phantasy Star community and, while we haven't always had the time and resources to do everything, we will continue to strive for this as long as people still visit the site

P.S. If anyone is interested in helping with PSO2 content in any way, feel free to let me know via PM. We do have a LOT planned for the site, but often get sidetracked with the day to day maintenance and stuff that keeps PSOW running smoothly. We will be expanding our content team significantly in the coming months and hope to provide a worthy platform for players to share their guides and information with the rest of the community.
    Last edited by Tomeeboy; Oct 11, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeeboy View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and support. PSO2 coverage has always been planned and you will see this ramping up dramatically in the coming months, as indicated by the recent increase in front page activity.

I'll be making it my personal goal to ensure that we have worthwhile PSO2 resources and news here for you and I know that the forums will continue to thrive and grow as we near a US release of the game.

It has always been PSO-World's mission to provide support to the Phantasy Star community and, while we haven't always had the time and resources to do everything, we will continue to strive for this as long as people still visit the site

P.S. If anyone is interesting in helping with PSO2 content in any way, feel free to let me know via PM. We do have a LOT planned for the site, but often get sidetracked with the day to day maintenance and stuff that keeps PSOW running smoothly. We will be expanding our content team significantly in the coming months and hope to provide a worthy platform for players to share their guides and information with the rest of the community.
    What sort of help are you looking for. I don't have any technical skills beyond my own computer; but I am willing to help out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    What sort of help are you looking for. I don't have any technical skills beyond my own computer; but I am willing to help out though.
    Off the top of my head, here's a list of what we are in need of at the moment:

• More translators to convert Japanese info/data to English (and double check accuracy of what is already being translated).
    • Content contributors to help create guides, populate databases, provide screenshots, and dig up news.
    • Graphic artists to assist with site design upgrades & other misc work

Off the top of my head, here's a list of what we are in need of at the moment:

• More translators to convert Japanese info/data to English (and double check accuracy of what is already being translated).
    • Content contributors to help create guides, populate databases, provide screenshots, and dig up news.
    • Graphic artists to assist with site design upgrades & other misc work
    I guess I don't really have the skills to help out. (Mainly because I can't read moon runes and my artistic abilities (such as they are) tend to towards creative writing rather then graphic arts)

And since my PC can't handle PSO2, I won't be providing screen shots anytime soon. <shrugs> Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    I guess I don't really have the skills to help out. (Mainly because I can't read moon runes and my artistic abilities (such as they are) tend to towards creative writing rather then graphic arts)

And since my PC can't handle PSO2, I won't be providing screen shots anytime soon. <shrugs> Oh well.
    There are still many other ways that people can (and do) help around the site without meeting the criteria I posted. Whether it's just welcoming new members to the site, directing people to a helpful thread, telling others about PSOW, or even letting us know when something news-worthy pops up. Heck, simply logging in and participating in the forums is helpful, because it keeps the site active and motivates us to spend more time making it a better place to visit. So, in other words, don't sell yourself short. You were already helping in some ways and didn't even realize it

There are still many other ways that people can (and do) help around the site without meeting the criteria I posted. Whether it's just welcoming new members to the site, directing people to a helpful thread, telling others about PSOW, or even letting us know when something news-worthy pops up. Heck, simply logging in and participating in the forums is helpful, because it keeps the site active and motivates us to spend more time making it a better place to visit. So, in other words, don't sell yourself short. You were already helping in some ways and didn't even realize it
    This site has helped me out more often back when I was playing PSO GC. I was using the tables before I made my account. Since then, I've come back not for help in any of the games but for the community. And that's saying something.

I just wish I could do more to help out though. Ah well. God works in ways both big and small. Guess I just have to handle the small stuff.

P.S. If anyone is interested in helping with PSO2 content in any way, feel free to let me know via PM. We do have a LOT planned for the site, but often get sidetracked with the day to day maintenance and stuff that keeps PSOW running smoothly. We will be expanding our content team significantly in the coming months and hope to provide a worthy platform for players to share their guides and information with the rest of the community.
    While I don't have the time or energy to help out myself, I think this is a great plan. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are eager to contribute. Bonus points if you get the database complete, up and running before the English release.

Just saying good stuff is going to happen for this database.

Just an update on this front. I've been receiving a lot of messages from users expressing their interest in helping out. We are very grateful for the support and hope to find ways for everyone to contribute in some way.

Please feel free to keep the messages coming, as I'm maintaining a list of everyone who has contacted me. There will be more information in the near future. Thanks again everyone

Just an update on this front. I've been receiving a lot of messages from users expressing their interest in helping out. We are very grateful for the support and hope to find ways for everyone to contribute in some way.

Please feel free to keep the messages coming, as I'm maintaining a list of everyone who has contacted me. There will be more information in the near future. Thanks again everyone
    Oh yeah untrustful made an account on here I think you should msg him.